Thread: Derby tasks vs level of leader?

Trainee

Derby tasks vs level of leader?

I have looked some but haven't found if this has been covered. I am the leader of my hood, and as I level up, we are seeing more high level tasks. I don't remember ever seeing a task show up that I couldn't do. I assume there must be a direct correlation, and also think maybe, maybe this explains a bit why some high level farms join farms with leaders so far below them. Thoughts?

-Pups, level 83.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by FourPupsFarms View Post
    I have looked some but haven't found if this has been covered. I am the leader of my hood, and as I level up, we are seeing more high level tasks. I don't remember ever seeing a task show up that I couldn't do. I assume there must be a direct correlation, and also think maybe, maybe this explains a bit why some high level farms join farms with leaders so far below them. Thoughts?

-Pups, level 83.

In the past I have played on a team that also had a higher level player on it ,when a task showed up on the board for me it was covered with a circle and slash mark showing I could not do it . I could still trash it but couldn't do it.

Millennial Club
    What’s the size and range of levels in your hood Pups?

We are 30 strong levels 87-212. Personally I’m only lev 126, but I make no effort to level up because it’s not really worth the effort for little reward. Clearly with our levels, we can all do every task, but I’ve often wondered if we have one or two lower level players, would we start to see more things like quick crops, mining, help - which we seldom see now

Why do players join a leader at a lower level than them? I think it has more to do with finding a leader and a hood with a playing style that suits their ambition in the game. Once a player reaches a certain level of farm maturity, experience and hopefully strategic accumen to effectively run a hood, I’m not sure relative level really comes into it.
    Last edited by mdcfc; 3 Days Ago at 12:11 AM.
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    What’s the size and range of levels in your hood Pups?

We are 30 strong levels 87-212. Personally I’m only lev 126, but I make no effort to level up because it’s not really working the effort for little reward. Clearly with our levels, we can all do every task, but I’ve often wondered if we have one or two lower level players, would we start to see more things like quick crops, mining, help - which we seldom see now
    In a NH of 4, I am the lowest at level 56. The rest are level 64 to 121. We very often get tasks to high for me. We have only seen just 1 mine & 1 help at 320 per week. It’s been 4 derbies since we saw a crop task faster than pumpkins.

Its all been mostly boats, baskets, a few town, & a few production. Even fishing tasks are rare.

we don’t mind. We take whatever comes along at 320. We’re just in it for the horseshoes. No stress. However, we generally make top 3 and I believe it’s because we’re willing to take the long hard tasks and play with patience.