Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Book of Everything????

Book of Everything????

Hey...i feel the BoE is being cornered ....AFAIK it has only been as reward 1 or 2 times...not more....and yes other powerful items has overtakened its importance....once upon a time we used to wait and speculate about the BoE....didnt we?....what do you guys think

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Quote Originally Posted by SDsaurav View Post
    Hey...i feel the BoE is being cornered ....AFAIK it has only been as reward 1 or 2 times...not more....and yes other powerful items has overtakened its importance....once upon a time we used to wait and speculate about the BoE....didnt we?....what do you guys think
    Given how versatile the BoE is, I'm not surprised that it is so rare. The only thing which would beat it would be a hammer of everything...

I think it's the most rare book ( item) in the game.....
    Like clash royale chest... you don't find always a rare cards....so....Supercell decide when we can find in the game....so....
    With a lot's of potion and book and ruin......why supercell can give us this book like....1 for month?
    I think Supercell can give us in the righ time, like before the new TH upgrade....or like Christmas games....or like...the first clan games of the year....

I don't need it.... maybe because i have a max townhall but think about it....today we discuss this....but two years ago ....we don't have NOTHING!
    Last edited by k3rnelp; 4 Days Ago at 02:57 PM.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    And it will remain a rare item. The Book of Everything is an incredibly versatile and powerful Magic Item. We plan on saving them for events we feel are worthy enough to give one away. They probably won't be for your regular Clan Games, but we might toss one in on an occasion.
    AKA

Tank Puppy

Ice skating is just walking in cursive.

Please bring DARK ELIXIR RUNE in clan games for celebrating 1st anniversary of clan games.

Millennial Club
    total clan games offers of rarest magic items.
    BOE- 4 times
    bb gold rune- 4 times
    de rune - 2 times
    bb elixir rune- 2 times

but bb gold rune & bb elixir rune were offered on nov 8th where as BOE & de rune were last seen aug 7th & sep 4th respectively which means we are most likely to be getting BOE(5th time), then de rune(3rd time), then bb gold & bb elixir rune in that order.

so on a rarity scale
    1.bb elixir rune
    2.de rune
    3.bb gold rune
    4.BOE

there are 3 more rarer items than BOE with bb elixir rune being the rarest magic item.

source -https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Clan_Games/Archive
    Last edited by arpithmania; 4 Days Ago at 04:28 PM.
    my edited posts most likely mean, i miss spelled or miss worded or forgot something.

speculation is the only thing we can do until anything is official. thats what the forums are for.