Thread: Farm issues !!!

Farm issues !!!

Clicking over my pigs it says I have 27 pig food , when I click on my roadside it says I only have 12 🤨 , than I went to my town hall to place my visitors in their areas one of them was already in their building but still at townhall as well so I had to send him away since I couldn’t place him

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholedc21 View Post
    Clicking over my pigs it says I have 27 pig food , when I click on my roadside it says I only have 12 廊 , than I went to my town hall to place my visitors in their areas one of them was already in their building but still at townhall as well so I had to send him away since I couldn’t place him

For the pig food, have you hired the helpers recently? If you have, then some of the pig food will be in rose storage

for the second issue, I don’t understand it
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 40 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Is the town train ever going to be fixed to be able to see others available townies to pick up? Is this just an iOS issue still or?

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalist1 View Post
    Is the town train ever going to be fixed to be able to see others available townies to pick up? Is this just an iOS issue still or?
    Supercell have said right from the start that this will be fixed in the next update.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalist1 View Post
    First of all no it's not an iOS issue.
    also they're gonna fix it with this update

Also, what does your reply have to do with this ACTUAL topic?

On-topic: If you've hired Rose recently, it's probably from her storage!
    Hay Day farm level 90 -Town Reputation level 20
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 0/???
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 51/Rep 13~

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholedc21 View Post
    Clicking over my pigs it says I have 27 pig food , when I click on my roadside it says I only have 12 🤨 , than I went to my town hall to place my visitors in their areas one of them was already in their building but still at townhall as well so I had to send him away since I couldn’t place him
    i to have that issue you load them and they are in the building already waiting to be served. However they will stay on your town hall to be loaded. What i do is go to the building you put them in and serve them and they will come off of town hall. You don't need to send them away.