Thread: Optimal Army Composition for Queen Charge Miners?

Millennial Club

Question Optimal Army Composition for Queen Charge Miners?

Hi guys. So Iím getting miners unlocked at TH10.
    Anyways, I was wondering whatís a good optimal army comp for getting the max amount of destruction % on ladder? (Excluding CC help). I need an army comp thatís versatile as well (for example, doesnít fail if thereís an E.Drag in enemy CC).
    I was thinking 3 rages and 2 heals. Then for the pocket spell, is it better to bring poison or freeze?
    Also, should I bring 4 or 5 healers for the queen? And what key defenses do I need to take out (for example, do I have to separately take out queen and king, considering miners attack anything)?
    And is it better to bring wizards or baby dragons for funneling the queen?

Thanks for any help.

I use 5 healers for the QW because of single ITs or 4 defenses will blast ger quickly before you can use ability. All heal + 1 rage. All miners with remaining odd #s filled in with air troops minions or a bdrag for funneling. Always bring cc, i prefer miners & hope no cc ED...I rarely see those other than in the ED Event.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorf View Post
    I use 5 healers for the QW because of single ITs or 4 defenses will blast ger quickly before you can use ability. All heal + 1 rage. All miners with remaining odd #s filled in with air troops minions or a bdrag for funneling. Always bring cc, i prefer miners & hope no cc ED...I rarely see those other than in the ED Event.
    Ok thanks. The reason I said no CC was because I don’t want my attacks to be reliant on CC. Also, do you check for enemy CC first or path queen towards it?