Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sneak Peek guessing...

Given tomorrow is likely the last day for sneak peaks before the update goes live on Monday as they normally do, I have my fingers crossed on perhaps a new building in Town or maybe just a new machine on the farm.
    In-game Tag#8RR992PVJ Level: 101
    Follow me Ingame
    👍

“I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<

Quote Originally Posted by Fry89 View Post
    I agree with the other two guesses, but where did you get the clue for the new offering from Maggie?
    Sometimes they have snuck in a peek on the day the update rolls out. It hasn’t happened lately, and that’s fine with me. The Monday morning rollout (where I live) soon after the Derby ends is a good system.

When I mentioned Maggie, I was thinking of all the “small” things that are part of a major update. The things that often are listed as “farmer requests.” Those are often the best part of the update and have the most positive effect on my daily farming. Besides seasonal/holiday Maggie options, I’m looking forward to other improvements to previous “big” update features that have been languishing since they were introduced. The only thing that seems to get constant attention is the Derby.
    Last edited by MiniGardener; 4 Days Ago at 02:29 AM.

Farm Level 117 | Town 37 | Achievements 139/144

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    It’s one of the best things about updates...you see ‘old friends’ popping in to check them out!

Have you tried selling all EM’s as soon as you get them? I have a friend with a small barn size who does this and says she has plenty of space?! I haven’t tried it myself as I want to max out B&S and I like having TEM & LEM incase we need it for the next update. But I’d give it a go if I felt like you do...
    I've tried everything. My barn is at 3050 which isn't horrible but at this point it's just so tedious to level up I've completely lost interest in the game. It makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by FieldsOfGreatness View Post
    I've tried everything. My barn is at 3050 which isn't horrible but at this point it's just so tedious to level up I've completely lost interest in the game. It makes me sad.
    I stack, so I get the ‘Your barn is full’ message approximately a million times a day.

Wheating, feeding animals the Miso way & trading - it’s all you can do really to expand them.

Do you stack? It has its own issues, but I personally couldn’t play any other way.
    Level 150 (44 Town)
    Achievements: 140/141 * Fully Mastered* Barn/Silo: Never Big Enough!!

KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by FieldsOfGreatness View Post

Consider trying this for increasing barn and silo. This part has really become stress free for me. I level up when I want to rather when I need to.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Up-Barn-Space
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 4 Days Ago at 08:34 AM.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 40 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    I’m interested to know if Parmesan will be a new dairy product? Will be a bit of a nuisance if so, as my dairy is already working to capacity!

Quote Originally Posted by Gormor View Post
    I’m interested to know if Parmesan will be a new dairy product? Will be a bit of a nuisance if so, as my dairy is already working to capacity!
    Parmesan, bleu, double cream Brie... no such thing as too much cheese
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 40 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Parmesan, bleu, double cream Brie... no such thing as too much cheese
    OMGoodness - yes! I wen to the store yesterday for cheese. I purposely did not grab a basket so I could only buy what I could hold! I was practically juggling all that CHEESE!

(I went for Cabot Tuscan - a family favorite! But also found espresso cheese! Yum....)
    Last edited by Raelet; 4 Days Ago at 10:55 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelet View Post
    OMGoodness - yes! I wen to the store yesterday for cheese. I purposely did not grab a basket so I could only buy what I could hold! I was practically juggling all that CHEESE!

(I went for Cabot Tuscan - a family favorite! But also found espresso cheese! Yum....)
    Its sharp cheddar and blue cheese for me !

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I stack, so I get the ‘Your barn is full’ message approximately a million times a day.

Wheating, feeding animals the Miso way & trading - it’s all you can do really to expand them.

Do you stack? It has its own issues, but I personally couldn’t play any other way.
    That stacking method is intriguing. Thanks for the ideas everyone.