Thread: Add turtles to fishing pond

Fresh Spawn

Add turtles to fishing pond

In the fishing pond you can either catch turtles like fish or they spontaneously appear like the chest and red toolbox. When you catch a turtle you collect itís shell and it goes towards a special collection of turtle shells- win vouchers or diamonds for collecting them? Not sure yet of the perk. But it would seem weird to me to catch the turtle and use it for turtle stew or use the shell to make a comb. Thoughts?

And next we can cut the tusks from the elephant?
    Im sorry but to me this idea just sounds a bit cruel, killing something for decoration.

I would love some swimming turtles just for funsies in the fishing pond

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    And next we can cut the tusks from the elephant?
    Im sorry but to me this idea just sounds a bit cruel, killing something for decoration.

I would love some swimming turtles just for funsies in the fishing pond
    No not kill. Collect as in a specimen book. Similar to how the fish are logged but with catch and release. And you get a reward for finding them.

That sounds much better, haha and that could be nice. Although I have been playing 2+ years and still need many fish in the pond.

Turtles are cute, indeed. I like the proposal to introduce them to Hay Day.

Maybe we could get experience points by feeding them, like in the sanctuary?
    Birds, Bees & Butterflies

Farm: 125, Barn: 4350, Silo: 4300, Town: 42, Puzzle: 303/432 ... and struggling ...

Protect Mother Nature !

I think turtles eat things like lettuce, so that would work. I like that idea.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    I think turtles eat things like lettuce, so that would work. I like that idea.
    Thatís a great idea! Feed them and they come to your pond and have babies and you can collect sketches of their shells when they come to the pond for vouchers or diamonds