Thread: master builder

master builder

is it worth it to upgrade the master builder to level 10? because then i have to wait 7 minutes and i don't know if thats a good idea!!!

i wish you could use the master builder even if he wasnt full health what do you think about that idea?

anyways thanks if u answer both questions
    Hi
    Post "Walruses are awesome" to me if you found this hidden message!
    abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Forum All-Star
    Huh? Master builder? Do you mean the Battle Machine? It is ALWAYS worth it to upgrade heros on either base. Nuff said.

Forum Veteran
    Its the battle machine and yes you should upgrade it. It does not have to be a priority upgrade though, if you lab is busy and you have the elixir then upgrade the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by WalrusGuy View Post
    is it worth it to upgrade the master builder to level 10? because then i have to wait 7 minutes and i don't know if thats a good idea!!!

i wish you could use the master builder even if he wasnt full health what do you think about that idea?

anyways thanks if u answer both questions
    If you are worried about the regen time simply cap the hero level at level 9,14 etc. The ability won't get a boost but you won't have to wait for additional time then.
    As you get more army camps by progressing,make sure your BM gets upgraded so that you are not waiting for troops to finish while BM has already recovered from being knocked out.
    I don't see why we should be able to use BM while he is not at full health though-you need a complete army to attack in the BB,and even in main base you can't take your heroes to battle unless they are fully healed.