Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: highest point challenge this air event games?

Forum Superstar

highest point challenge this air event games?

never seen anything over 700 yet

Forum Hero
    I’ve seen a few 750 challenges but most seem to be 100-200 points. Tedious grind these games so far.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...

These games seem really tedious to me too. Making even more of a chore to log in and play

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    These games seem really tedious to me too. Making even more of a chore to log in and play
    To be honest, I am really pleased with the clocktower potion - you can do the whole clan games within an hour.

Forum Superstar
    great idea ^^ never thought abt it this time (even if i used one potion last games)

I'm glad to see that im not the only one who is finding it tedious. I found that last one tedious aswell actually, such a grind. However, I found the ones before those two to be too easy so I think that supercell are trying to find the balance between a challenge and a tedious grind. I think they have swung to far towards grind again but hopefully it will be better next time 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    To be honest, I am really pleased with the clocktower potion - you can do the whole clan games within an hour.
    That's a great idea I haven't used my clocktower potion yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    Iím kind of bored with the game in general. I donít think thereís a potion for that

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    It helps a lot if you simply allow yourself to take the entire time to do the challenges. Since they give us a week to do them they can be done pretty easily over the course of normal farming without feeling like a job.