Thread: Response from Hay Day on Event issue

New Bloke/Chick

Response from Hay Day on Event issue

I posted this in bugs as well, but thought I should here also. I had opened a ticket and their response is that the maintenance has fixed the issue, but they did reset Everyone’s counter back to zero.

I got 10 free diamonds, so their apology is accepted.
    The picture was taken with mom's old toaster, sorry for the poor quality (moire) ☺
    Last edited by BULIGO; 1 Week Ago at 12:36 PM.

I was at 76 trucks now back at zero - not fussed as the rewards I’d picked up so far were poor - all Axes and Mallets - wonder if I get the same next time round?

EDIT.... No different rewards received Tape at first threshold -last time Axes

EDIT 2....Very odd as my baby farm counter was not reset!
    Last edited by Sooty123; 1 Week Ago at 12:57 PM.
    Farm 220, Town 75
    Kik: perky76
    Sanctuary complete - 161/172 fish caught - 11 Platinums to go!
    ​143/144 Achievements
    ​Barn - Formerly maxed @ 12,000. Silo - 11,200 - PM for Farm ID

Sooty, most people reported that the counter was resetting after visiting Greg’s farm, most likely to get their holiday gift.

I tested it for my NH, as I had only reached the global threshold.

So if your baby farm had not gone to Greg’s after it started the truck order and before the maintenance, it shouldn’t have any problems.

I am hoping that all of the truck orders that were ‘lost’ counted toward the Global goal.
    Level 152 (12/15/2018)
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    I am hoping that all of the truck orders that were ‘lost’ counted toward the Global goal.
    At very least, in view of the the event chaos, the global prize should be awarded regardless of what the final counter says.
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Sooty, most people reported that the counter was resetting after visiting Greg’s farm, most likely to get their holiday gift.

I tested it for my NH, as I had only reached the global threshold.

So if your baby farm had not gone to Greg’s after it started the truck order and before the maintenance, it shouldn’t have any problems.

Thanks Momscar - I didn’t know about the fix when I discovered the issue with my main farm - but was happy to restart as I’ve got better rewards 2nd time round. With my baby farm I did as described in the bugs section and retained my counted orders.
    Farm 220, Town 75
    Kik: perky76
    Sanctuary complete - 161/172 fish caught - 11 Platinums to go!
    ​143/144 Achievements
    ​Barn - Formerly maxed @ 12,000. Silo - 11,200 - PM for Farm ID

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    At very least, in view of the the event chaos, the global prize should be awarded regardless of what the final counter says.
    It did

We got the 10 Diamonds as an apology for the game being down in maintenance. ( Hee Hee Hee we did get the Global Prize Ha Ha Yippeee )

Quote Originally Posted by monkeybars View Post
    It did

We got the 10 Diamonds as an apology for the game being down in maintenance. ( Hee Hee Hee we did get the Global Prize Ha Ha Yippeee )
    Ssh, maybe we will get it again! ☺

I honestly, thought maybe I was just tired the day before when I could have swore I was at 8 truck deliveries but ran out of truck orders and when I came back I started back sending them off and knew to send only 4 but realized I had not met the 12 delivery requirement. So I checked the board and it said 4 again and was just thinking deja vu. Anyways, the extra 10 diamonds will allow for a free 10th task for the next derby plus I assume we will get another 10 once we meet the required community trucks sent.
    In-game Tag#8RR992PVJ Level: 101
    Follow me Ingame
    👍

“I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: "Maggie will leave soon". >MasterKilde<