Thread: Needed a clan who plays cwl good

Needed a clan who plays cwl good

I am a mid th10 looking for a clan for cwl

Millennial Club
    Prism is a LEVEL 12 clan and Master League CWL. International, however mostly USA/UK, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY. We are usually maxed out with players, so I’m regularly cleaning out inactive accounts and recruiting only the best players so the clan stays alive.

We also have a LEVEL 12 feeder clan, for mini accounts, rushed accounts and beginners, we max clan games here and we offer CWL for anyone who doesn’t make our top 18 cut in Prism. We rotate the bonus’s so the top 9 players from each clan will receive rewards one month and the bottom half the following.

We are a competitive group and winning is important, but we enjoy the game rather than take it too seriously. We chat a lot and to war we’ve made joining our KIK group mandatory, discord is optional. Donations are never left hanging and we always friendly challenge for practise, after all there’s always room for improvement.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, we’d require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly but you can opt in/out as and when you can/cannot war. No war pressure, no angry messages over bad attacks (after all it is just a game) - just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and follow war directions.

If we sound like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining, or add me as a friend and I will invite you if you fit the criteria.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    Prism #8YC8PP88

I'm HowDi from We Are Brother War Clan Family. Our family is comprised of three war clans; We are Brother (Level 15); Aged!& Confused (Level 15) and Panda (Level 11). Panda is our family MEGA WAR clan and is also dedicated to family TH9s who want to participate in CWL league wars. Not sure what a MEGA WAR clan is... read all about it on our website.
    Make sure you visit our Family News Page on our website. You will find a lot of informative and funny family history there.

SO, If you're tired of small wars, inactive boring clans or an inability to reach those awesome top level rewards in league wars or clan games, then come check out our dynamic clan family. For much more information, see our most recent post at I'm HowDi from We Are Brother War Clan Family. Our family is comprised of three war clans; We are Brother (Level 15) and Aged!& Confused (Level 15) and our newest clan Panda (Level 11). Panda is our family potluck clan and is dedicated to TH9s who want to participate in CWL league war.
    If you're tired of small wars, inactive boring clans or an inability to reach those awesome top level rewards in clan games, then come check out our dynamic clan family. For much more information, see our most recent post at https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...reddit-android

Also, be sure to visit our website for much more clan information.Our web address is in the Reddit post above (we can't put it here because it gets blocked) or we can be found by searching We Are Brother Clash Clan. One final thing, since we are always at war, we DO NOT ACCEPT IN GAME REQUESTS TO JOIN. If you apply in game, you will automatically be rejected even though you may have been qualified to join our family. Hope to see you soon in our Discord welcome room.

Also, be sure to visit our website at https://wearebrotherclashc.wixsite.com/we-are-brother for much more clan information or we can be found by searching We Are Brother Clash Clan. One final thing, since we are always at war, we DO NOT ACCEPT IN GAME REQUESTS TO JOIN. If you apply in game, you will automatically be rejected even though you may have been qualified to join our family. Hope to see you soon in our Discord welcome room by following this link. https://discord.gg/QBQXmSM

Hi

Please check our clan called WAITOKARIRO #22PJ2VYVG.

We war back to back (wars are optional tho), we finished 2nd and 3rd in the previous CWL and we always max Clan Games.

Do not hesitate to ask me any question.

Have a nice day!!

Forum Elder
    💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Lvl 13- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Mates Must be active in CGs or War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528

Join us at Free Bacon we finished 1st last cwl and are in gold 3 I believe

Forum Champion
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

16th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League I
    306 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 5,862nd in the world and 259th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

15th level war clan
    CWL League: Crystal League I
    385 war wins
    39 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 39,136th in the world, 2,560th in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 100 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels
    If you're TH9 - must have 50 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minmum of 20 total combined hero levels.

**If Bregan is full, please go to our feeder/farming clan until a spot opens up. We regularly do 50vs50 wars, so you have to join the feeder when that's going on. Obviously I will not have room for you in Bregan D'aerth while that's going on. Or likewise, if we're doing a 50 vs 50 in the feeder, you will have to join Bregan until that war is over, even if you would not normally qualify.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player and more of a farmer, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **If you are a hardcore war player but do not meet the above requirements for the main clan, please go to BrotherhoodPL until you do.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Finland, Sweden, Australia, Canada, Slovakia & Japan i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/5HAEn
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Psycho Hardware! #8JP229

Hope to see you soon!!

Massacre is Recruiting
    Our Clan ID: #8Y8YCPQ

We are recruiting the following:Non-Rushed TH10+ for CWL (See below about our Roster and never being subbed)Non-Rushed TH9+ for Regular War
    Social Members (Any TH Level, just be fun and active)

Introduction to Massacre:

Massacre is a 5 year old clan, we have gone through many phases and leaders in our time. Recently the old crowd took a break a year ago. A group of us have come back and we are looking to get Massacre back running and set the clan up for Clan War Leagues. We have a solid core of long term players and loyal long term Massacre for life members. Currently the 2 co-leaders are actually individuals who had their own era of leading over multiple years.

To put it this way, Massacre is a home for our members. It is very common that people who take a break from the game come back to Massacre if they return to the game. This in large part is because we take a fun active approach to our game. We enjoy winning and have a very good war record to show it. However we are not negative towards people, it is our goal to help people grow and become better players.

To join Massacre please indicate that you are from the forum. We are currently recruiting active players. Our requirements are th9+ for Regular War and general member. We also are taking Social Members of any TH level however we won't put you into wars. We offer social slots to encourage people to grow and learn the game while being in a fun active environment.

Clan War League Information:

The leaders of Massacre understand the frustration a lot of players are having currently with Clan War Leagues. The 15 player setup of Clan War Leagues leaves a lot of clans subbing in and out or only allowing Town Hall 12s into CWL. We have a solution. Clan War League Roster.

Simply put we have a 15 person roster for CWL. These people are expected to be available for CWL (not have heroes down during CWL) and must be full time active members of the clan. For this you get a permanent slot in CWL, subbed out ONLY if you need to be because you are busy.

I say that again: You WILL NOT be subbed out.

The roster will not change and slots will only open if someone leaves the roster. The only reason people will leave is voluntarily or if you fail to make attacks. Other than that we will grow as a team. If you are loyal to the Clan we are loyal to you.

Currently we are taking active, non-rushed, th10+ players for our CWL Roster.

We currently have 3 Slots available on the CWL Roster

Massacre Leadership
    Leader: Thrilla
    Co-Leaders: Akadios, Kaito