Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Begining of the end?

Begining of the end?

Is hayday approaching its end?.Large no . of bots ruining gameplay and so many bugs .
    What are ur views .A good topic to discuss?

Don’t think it’s reaching the end... the glitches and all that has always been there, but everytime we are demanding more and more and faster and faster; and of course, glitches come with the new things, and regardless if we like them, SC is constantly adding new stuff.
    ================================================== ======
    Pardon my spelling, it is a little bit hard to write while you are cooking, playing Hay Day and throwing shoes at your kids so they stop fighting (just kidding about this one )

Forum Superstar
    AGAIN with the fearmongering and assumptions? NO! I'm sorry, but this is a sentiment I see ENTIRELY too often without any reason at all for it being there. Feeding it is not necessary.

If it was reaching the end we'd know. If it was reaching the end they certainly wouldn't bother updating the game very soon.
    Last edited by EllunaHellen; 4 Days Ago at 11:10 AM.
    Hay Day farm level 90 -Town Reputation level 20
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 0/???
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 51/Rep 13~

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    This time of year is meant for holiday spirit and positivity so a farmageddon thread like this will not help much with that spirit will it.

There are a few other threads already discussing bots already and thatís more then enough.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 116 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki