Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question re upgrading dark spell factory

Centennial Club

Question re upgrading dark spell factory

Ok so will be upgrading dark spell factory when update hits but not sure if i want to use a book on it as will need that for workshop.

Obviously i know i cannot brew dark spells whist upgrading, but do you also lose the single slot from your overall total whilst it is upgrading.

ie , currently have lvl 5 spell factory and lvl4 dark spell factory with 11 slots, would this reduce to 10 or still be 11

thanks

Forum Veteran
    You will still have 11.

Pro Member
    No wornder there are so many Archers, the Queen spends most of her time on her back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gxr900 View Post
    You will still have 11.
    I agree. The number of slots is for the training queue, not specifically for each spell factory any more. You can still take a freeze in that final slot instead of a dark spell.

Centennial Club
    ok, thanks guys, sure a few others were pondering

Forum Hero
    You can use freeze or clone to fill the 11 slots and get dark spells via donation in your CC unless the whole clan is updating their dark spell factory.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    You can use freeze or clone to fill the 11 slots and get dark spells via donation in your CC unless the whole clan is updating their dark spell factory.
    I suspect that TH11 and lower will not get access to the new dark barracks troop, hence with Clan Games rewards the TH10s and TH11s would benefit using the book of building to instantly update their dark spell factory. Unfortunately, the TH12s have multiple buildings to consider instantly upgrading with the impending update.
    Alpha and Omega (#PVUQR2UL) Location: USA
    TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 40/60/30 TH12: 41/42/20 TH10: 18/18
    Always looking for more to join clan and help out with clan games. We've only missed one reward out of all games, come help us so it doesn't happen again. Be sure to mention forums in your join request, or you're deemed a dirty spy and rejected.

Centennial Club
    yea, totally see you what your saying, although i as Klavious pointed out i can get dark spells from clan, will use BoB for workshop, that is really hard to live without lol

Forum Hero
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadrach777 View Post
    I suspect that TH11 and lower will not get access to the new dark barracks troop, hence with Clan Games rewards the TH10s and TH11s would benefit using the book of building to instantly update their dark spell factory. Unfortunately, the TH12s have multiple buildings to consider instantly upgrading with the impending update.
    Understood. Assuming we have workshop, dsf, 2 DBs to upgrade I intend to use BoB on DFS, HoB on Workshop and Bob & HoB on the 2 DBs. But I understand not everyone has 2 BoB and 2 Hammers they can tap.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Millennial Club
    You will have all 11. Hopefully the new level gives a new spell slot. I could slow build this without much effect as can use 5 rages and 1 freeze with electros. No need for dark spells at all.
    Last edited by KiwiNoob; 2 Days Ago at 12:48 AM.
    Journey begun May 2017. Into my second year now.... Account 1 Account 2

Banned
    If the bat spell had a purpose then perhaps you could worry about upgrading it. Unless Iíve missed another (important) spell change there is practically zero point to be concerned. Avoid it like DE drill 7. No use of DE, no point in upgrading. Snore.