Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I want these updates in coc

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn Gurpinderpal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1

    Lightbulb I want these updates in coc

    Hey Darian, Can we see these update in future

    1. Change Clan name once
    2. Add resources in treasury from storages
    3. Sell unwanted resources for some another resources or gems (like hay day )
    4. Get minimum 1 builder from clan members for some days with paying some cost to that member

    I think these updates make the game more intresting

    Tnkew
    Last edited by Gurpinderpal; 4 Days Ago at 06:28 AM.
    Gurpinderpal

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    295
    Nah I disagree this is a war game not a farm game. If u want free resources go raid for them. As for builders if mine are not being used then my heroes and defences are completely maxed and Iím overflowing on resources. I doubt sc would let players sends gems to one another also tong sub forum. Needs to b in idea and feature req. section

  3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Darian[Supercell]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Under a Rock.
    Posts
    2,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurpinderpal View Post
    Hey Darian, Can we see these update in future

    1. Change Clan name once
    2. Add resources in treasury from storages
    3. Sell unwanted resources for some another resources or gems (like hay day )
    4. Get minimum 1 builder from clan members for some days with paying some cost to that member

    I think these updates make the game more intresting

    Tnkew

    Thank you for your enthusiasm. However, we have an Ideas and Feature Request Forum where you can post your suggestions. You can find that forum here: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...ature-Requests

    But let's address these shall we?

    1. If you frequent these forums you should already be familiar with this one. We have said multiple times that it is a feature we would like to implement in the future, but we do not have any timeline stating when this will go into effect.

    2. This will likely never happen. The Treasury is not intended to be an overflow from your Storages. They serve different functions. If we wanted the ability to place resources from your Storages into the Treasury we would just increase the Storage limits.

    3. Absolutely not. Hay Day's system is quite different and the game was designed from the ground up to include a trading system. Clash of Clans is not a trading game...it's a battle game. Sharing or selling of resources is how you end up with resource laundering sites/gold selling accounts which is exactly what we want to avoid.

    4. Absolutely not. Being able to pay other people for something, like selling resources, is one way for players to unethically monetize their efforts.

    Normally we don't comment on idea suggestions. I can understand why some of these might SEEM like they might make the game more interesting, but it's a very short-sighted view and these changes would absolutely ruin the game economy.
    AKA Tank Puppy

    Ice skating is just walking in cursive.



  4. #4
    No 1 Changing Clan Name once is a good idea..And already requested before
    No 2,3,4 are not really needed..(Agree with Darian ..iT will ruin game economy.. Everyone will save their resources in Treasury,...Sharing Resources, Converting them into gem will ultimately lead to lack of loot available during raid)
    This is Completely My opinion.
    Last edited by chinmaymandal1; 3 Days Ago at 07:20 AM.

  5. #5
    WussyPuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Richmond, BC Canada
    Posts
    4,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurpinderpal View Post
    Hey Darian, Can we see these update in future

    1. Change Clan name once
    2. Add resources in treasury from storages
    3. Sell unwanted resources for some another resources or gems (like hay day )
    4. Get minimum 1 builder from clan members for some days with paying some cost to that member

    I think these updates make the game more intresting

    Tnkew


    3) what resources are you referring to? On the hay day side, you cannot sell unwanted resources for other resources, ie coin for diamonds, coin for vouchers, etc

    you can sell products, not resources
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 39 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

  6. #6
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,160
    but how about upgrading walls with DE?
    my edited posts most likely mean, i miss spelled or miss worded or forgot something.

    speculation is the only thing we can do until anything is official. thats what the forums are for.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by arpithmania View Post
    but how about upgrading walls with DE?
    This will also lead to... Dark elixir crisis...And effect game economy badly....
    DE is already a rare resources..if we are allowed to upgrade walls from DE, Then the available DE in loot will decrease significantly...

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,052
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmaymandal1 View Post
    This will also lead to... Dark elixir crisis...And effect game economy badly....
    DE is already a rare resources..if we are allowed to upgrade walls from DE, Then the available DE in loot will decrease significantly...
    De is already being removed from the game due to people attacking with full storages. I remove 40k de daily from the game and only get about 3 to 6k taken from me. So I don't think people with full storages are driving the economy like you think

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Somethingnotalreadypicked View Post
    De is already being removed from the game due to people attacking with full storages. I remove 40k de daily from the game and only get about 3 to 6k taken from me. So I don't think people with full storages are driving the economy like you think
    The thing u are saying is not for most of the cases.. Most of us don't have always full DE
    But can u think what will happen if we all can upgrade walls with all ur DE... The amount of DE in everyone's storage will drop significantly...
    THEN THERE WILL BE LESS AMOUNT OF DE IN LOOT.. EXCEPT DEAD/ABANDONED BASES..

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,052
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmaymandal1 View Post
    The thing u are saying is not for most of the cases.. Most of us don't have always full DE
    But can u think what will happen if we all can upgrade walls with all ur DE... The amount of DE in everyone's storage will drop significantly...
    THEN THERE WILL BE LESS AMOUNT OF DE IN LOOT.. EXCEPT DEAD/ABANDONED BASES..
    Do you honestly think people thats have DE upgrades left will use it on walls?
    The only people asking for this are those who have no upgrades left
    Last edited by Somethingnotalreadypicked; 3 Days Ago at 12:50 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •