Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2nd Clan for CWL

I do a 3 or 4 war per member so everyone can participate... splitting a clan is not a great idea IMO!

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo99 View Post
    I do a 3 or 4 war per member so everyone can participate... splitting a clan is not a great idea IMO!
    Your objective must not be to win or your fellow Clan members are of similar strength.
    Which is it?

No it is not ideal to create a 2nd or 3rd Clan, but a ton of people are mature enough to understand why we're doing it.They just need leaders to explain the pros.

Pros like: Guaranteed participation, structure,active,strong donations,familiarity and so on.
    Last edited by JJVdestiny; 3 Hours Ago at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo99 View Post
    we do both... we slit our 2 clans into 3 (thanksfully we have our empty esport clan which is level 8) , this makes only 45 seats
    then we help with some of our th9 and 10 a friend clan who cannot reach 15 players
    then we organize the turns in the 3 clans because it still does not make 15 only. It means that every day we have 6-7 players not playing. This is the worse because they all have skill and all have the motivation to play.

i sent a clan message saying we had to take turns and who wanted which day off (to adjust depending on private life) and all the answers are : i can play everyday ... which is true because there is 24 hours for attacks and all can organize.
    Thankfully we have a good mentality clan and they understand that we do as we can with the 15 limit.... but anyway they have to stay on the side for 2 matchs.
    TH 12 - AQ 60 - BK 60 - GW 30 - more than 27000 legend trophies, 6218 trophies max