Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2nd Clan for CWL

I do a 3 or 4 war per member so everyone can participate... splitting a clan is not a great idea IMO!

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo99 View Post
    I do a 3 or 4 war per member so everyone can participate... splitting a clan is not a great idea IMO!
    Your objective must not be to win or your fellow Clan members are of similar strength.
    Which is it?

No it is not ideal to create a 2nd or 3rd Clan, but a ton of people are mature enough to understand why we're doing it.They just need leaders to explain the pros.

Pros like: Guaranteed participation, structure,active,strong donations,familiarity and so on.
    Last edited by JJVdestiny; December 15th, 2018 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo99 View Post
    we do both... we slit our 2 clans into 3 (thanksfully we have our empty esport clan which is level 8) , this makes only 45 seats
    then we help with some of our th9 and 10 a friend clan who cannot reach 15 players
    then we organize the turns in the 3 clans because it still does not make 15 only. It means that every day we have 6-7 players not playing. This is the worse because they all have skill and all have the motivation to play.

i sent a clan message saying we had to take turns and who wanted which day off (to adjust depending on private life) and all the answers are : i can play everyday ... which is true because there is 24 hours for attacks and all can organize.
    Thankfully we have a good mentality clan and they understand that we do as we can with the 15 limit.... but anyway they have to stay on the side for 2 matchs.
    TH 12 - AQ 60 - BK 60 - GW 30 - more than 30000 legend trophies, 6218 trophies max

Quote Originally Posted by JJVdestiny View Post
    Your objective must not be to win or your fellow Clan members are of similar strength.
    Which is it?

No it is not ideal to create a 2nd or 3rd Clan, but a ton of people are mature enough to understand why we're doing it.They just need leaders to explain the pros.

Pros like: Guaranteed participation, structure,active,strong donations,familiarity and so on.
    We do the same as Bartolo. Whoever wants to war gets in and I set rosters. We have a few 12s, a mix of 11s and 10s, and a few 9s that war. Our objective is to be competitive at whatever level that fits in. We know we could go higher if we only ran 12s and 11s. However, it's more important to us that we do things the way we've always done. As a clan. I wouldn't say our objective isn't to win, but our definition of winning isn't limited to winning the league.

2nd clan for CWL? This time around we'll be doing a third clan.

Will have to see how all my planning works out but we operate 2 clans in regular wars at max capacity and everyone has alts and many want to fight on up to 5 or 6 of them. I have a better plan this time around and I told our clans that they will likely be able to fight in CWL with every alt they have no matter how engineered or rushed it is.