Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 💥Wheres the 320s?💥

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #31
    We have 4 opted in. We have all finished 10 tasks @ 320 points as of last night, I was the last to finish.

And yes we also have been having a more then normal rough time with getting 320s to appear lately.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 116 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki

Sharile, good luck on hitting your 80th.

12 people opted in and we can‘t even see the finishing line as our derby board is either boat tasks or baskets. Only 5 town related 320 tasks so far. Everyone in my team works hard and wants to reach top three, but for the last 3 weeks it was simply impossible. Two have already taken a break from the game „because it‘s no longer enjoyable“ and I‘m afraid, some will follow after this derby.
    It‘s not fun at all, we barely see tasks 310+, mostly 280-310 (which no one wants to take). Frustration is on an all time high. I don‘t think some cucumbers and new cakes will bring the joy back

Looking back through this thread and other threads it appears that 98% of all farms are having a terrible time this derby.

Only one farm indicates that their NH is doing well and having no difficulty this derby

i hope HD are reading these posts and will respond for the 98% and not the 2%
    Fat Finger Farm - Leader - Creative Fat Farm - #U0CRCQV
    Level 131, Town Level 43, 135 / 141 Achievements

Toaday, after trashing 24 Boards: yes, a 320! Cornucopia Task. The leading horse with only 2D11H to go, has finished 25 tasks with 6 players opted in. Not amused.
    The bitterness of less fun remains longer than the sweetness of ten free diamonds.

Centennial Club
    723 Grand total trashed. Tried a screenshot but can't seem to reduce size

Quote Originally Posted by PetHerder View Post
    Sharile, good luck on hitting your 80th.
    Thank you, PetHerder.
    Frankly, im really tired of having to manage all these negativities that happen in a game we once enjoyed. With all these mental stress managing a large hood, Im not sure if my lifeline gets flat before i get to reach 80. lol
    MAGIC
    Leader/Founder of Jovial Ville
    Level 181 (#2yyjjcqc8)
    KIK: MagicHayDay

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharile View Post
    Thank you, PetHerder.
    Frankly, im really tired of having to manage all these negativities that happen in a game we once enjoyed. With all these mental stress managing a large hood, Im not sure if my lifeline gets flat before i get to reach 80. lol
    Sharile I think your feelings are echoed by a lot of hood leaders. When you work hard over years to build something good, it’s really hard to walk away from it, but increasingly some of the most committed leaders I know are considering just that. It’s a shame that SC doesn’t appear to care, or is perhaps even engineering just that?
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds Team first, my barn is your barn
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Centennial Club
    I agree with these posts, I think supercell could find a better way of using diamonds than to change the drop rate.

Add another task for 20 diamonds, and my recommendation to them, add a booster store where each week there would be some boosters for sale. Get your diamonds a better way than with forcing teams to speed a trashing board.

I personally hate the trashing task aspect and love the derbies where that is not needed. I find the theory to be counterproductive and just sort of odd.

Large teams barely get enough tasks as it is. We need a derby overhaul.

New Bloke/Chick
    We have similar issues - 320 tasks are all The same (mixture of boat and slow combo tasks) and are all so BORING! We really struggle to get people to play in the Derby now, slow tasks, needing diamonds and not at all interesting. As leader I feel I need to participate, but Im fast losing interest 😣