Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gingerbread lady

Thanks for the idea bestajunior but I think that is beyond my tech abilities. In fact I canít even figure out how to contact support. When I go i to help and support and then contact us, I just see a message about the advent gifts on Gregís farm but cannot seem to find anywhere to send them a message.
    Or do I need to do it via the forum boards? Any help much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Prettykittypants View Post
    Thanks for the idea bestajunior but I think that is beyond my tech abilities. In fact I can’t even figure out how to contact support. When I go i to help and support and then contact us, I just see a message about the advent gifts on Greg’s farm but cannot seem to find anywhere to send them a message.
    Or do I need to do it via the forum boards? Any help much appreciated
    (if I may)
    Go to Settings from within the game (cogwheel upper left). Choose Help and Support. Pick a category on the left. When it gives you an explanation of that category, look at the bottom right of screen where it asks Was this helpful? Select "No" then "Contact Us". Below their greeting, is an area that says "Enter your message" at the bottom of the page. (type in that area). Hit the send icon > (to the right). Good Luck!
    Last edited by Tahoe; 1 Day Ago at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    (if I may)
    Go to Settings from within the game (cogwheel upper left). Choose Help and Support. Pick a category on the left. When it gives you an explanation of that category, look at the bottom right of screen where it asks Was this helpful? Select "No" then "Contact Us". Below their greeting, is an area that says "Enter your message" at the bottom of the page. (type in that area). Hit the send icon > (to the right). Good Luck!

If i may add, you may be one of the farmers chosen for the automated system which will not quite work as easily as the traditional way.

i would suggest you pick any category offered in the first options.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 37 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...