Thread: Truck global event

Fresh Spawn

Angry Truck global event

I have filled at least 15 truck orders and every time i go look to see what amount i have contributed to the event it puts me back to 0/4 orders filled or 1/4 orders. When do they plan on fixing this issue? It's getting real frustrating as my products are depleting and no results towards the goal of the event.

Hi, there is a thread that has quite a lengthy discussion on this issue over in the Bugs & Problems sub-forum. Here is the link: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...vent-has-issue
    Level 150
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Hi, there is a thread that has quite a lengthy discussion on this issue over in the Bugs & Problems sub-forum. Here is the link: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...vent-has-issue
    I don't expect you to have an answer but you can see all the problems going on .so my open ended question is what is going on ? You would think someone at SC would read all this and with the technology and smart people there things would at least not get worse.as a fellow player would you not agree?
    I don't want to get on any ones bad side but I am tired of the problems that are ongoing. I get it there are all kinds of people who are doing this game and lots who never come read the forums. And those who are ok with what they get ,go along to get along. But some of us just want things fixed .

Iíve filled my trucks 18 times goes back to 0 every time I go see Greg

maintenance has been good, that reset no more as you go to greg ... ;-)
    Farm level 121