Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Th9 need new clan

Fresh Spawn

Th9 need new clan

My old clan stopped playing, looking for clan that is active, wars and super chill

have a look at H.O.C...

H.O.C. is hiring at #V9J9JQRV

Lower TH?
    Tired of hardcore war clans or clans run by 9 year olds?
    Want benefits of being in a clan without crazy war pressure?
    House of Cali’s is your Clan.

What we offer:
    -level 6 clan
    -small, no pressure optional war once a week
    -a place to grow and learn and just have fun
    -training/feeder clan for level 12 clan(B.C. Buds @#8VLYJLJC)
    -yes, chat is quiet but donations are solid
    -drama free
    -non serious so no apps needed
    -max out every clan games
    -sitting in gold 1 in CWL

What we are looking for:
    -adult, non hardcore players
    -participation in clan games
    -if you war, please NO rushers/engineers and do both attacks according to clan mails
    -folks just looking to have fun playing a game
    -clan is set to invite only so please say you are from the forums when you request to join
    -contact via e-mail - HOCclan18@yahoo.com or pm partsguy in forums if we interest you or in game at clan tag #V9J9JQRV

Check out the Bear Family Clans. I'm sure there is a place for you in one of our clans!

[IMG]
    [/IMG]

All taking in-game apps + interview
    Cavebears: #QRUP9GQ
    Icebears: #QCL2PGV
    Riverbears: #220P89Y8
    Mountainbears: #2VV9Q88V
    Firebears: #9Y8G2VLR

-Mickey (#PRRCUVCV)

A Co-Leader in Riverbears (#220P89Y8), a proud member of The Bear Family.
    Riverbear Chatter
    The Bear Family

Welcome to come check us out in Force Thunder #VUY92PR. We keep clan closed during war, but you can send me a friend request at #LYJ9GQV9 (OUSooners01) and I'll send an invite.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...hunder-VUY92PR

Millennial Club
    Prism is a LEVEL 12 clan and Master League CWL. International, however mostly USA/UK, mixed gender and most importantly ADULT ONLY. We are usually maxed out with players, so I’m regularly cleaning out inactive accounts and recruiting only the best players so the clan stays alive.

We also have a LEVEL 12 feeder clan, for mini accounts, rushed accounts and beginners, we max clan games here and we offer CWL for anyone who doesn’t make our top 18 cut in Prism. We rotate the bonus’s so the top 9 players from each clan will receive rewards one month and the bottom half the following.

We are a competitive group and winning is important, but we enjoy the game rather than take it too seriously. We chat a lot and to war we’ve made joining our KIK group mandatory, discord is optional. Donations are never left hanging and we always friendly challenge for practise, after all there’s always room for improvement.

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games usually within 48 hours, we’d require you to do your best to help towards this.

We war constantly but you can opt in/out as and when you can/cannot war. No war pressure, no angry messages over bad attacks (after all it is just a game) - just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

Rules? We are looking for English speaking, loyal and fairly active players who donate troops, pull their weight in clan games (if they want to receive the rewards) and follow war directions.

If we sound like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining, or add me as a friend and I will invite you if you fit the criteria.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    Prism #8YC8PP88

I lead a lvl 12 war clan you're welcome to join. We always max clan games & war b2b. Feel free to come by and check us out to see if you'd be a good fit. I'll get you into some wars.

Clan name: Royal Blood WAR
    Clan tag: #9PQQ0Y9J

We're a family of 3 clans, maybe one of them would be a good fit. Our main clan is a level 15 war clan, established in March 2015, and still going strong.

Contact us on Discord (https://discord.gg/DQbAk4T).

Hope to see you soon.

We're a set of two very active, international and solely English-speaking clans. The leader is very experienced in leading clans and we're looking for active, non-rushed members to join our clans. We war every day, max the clan games, and donate & chat frequently. To participate in wars, Discord is required to help us easily coordinate players and help develop players who need assistance with their attack strategies.

A promotion to elder is mostly earned by showing dedication and activity in multiple areas, such as wars, the clans games, donations, and chat. A promotion to co-leader is earned by showing the same things as elder, though typically to a larger extent, as well as showing a leadership role in the clan, whether it's by helping others with their attacks, giving reasonable advice to the current leaders, helping to recruit new, active members to the clan, or any other way that you can help the clan grow and become better.

We have two clans. The name of our main clan is Yoshi Island, the clan tag is #20LCQ2CR8, and the leader of the clan is Yoshi. To join this clan you must be at least th9. The name of our new sister clan is Yoshi Village, the clan tag is #22JQYOLOQ, and the leader of the clan is Slqckz. Members joining this clan should be th9 or lower. Please specify that you are joining from this recruitment message when you join, and remember to keep having fun!

We'd like you to join us (PHi family clan). Main clan is level 16. Please join us through https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp.

Clans:
    (1) PHi (level 16) (#YYQQ09): 532+ war wins
    (2) Iron Giants (level 16) (#9GY0GC82): 365+ war wins
    (3) ATX WOLVES (level 15) (#LQYGYCQU): 379+ war wins
    (4) ATX Wolves Too (level 8) (#8QRRPCQ): 110+ war wins

About Us:
    International Members
    B2B Wars
    We are part of the Elite Nation
    Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    Adult Clan – no kids, no drama
    No mod, no engineering, no rushed, no .5s
    Clan Game Tier 8 (BOE) Completed
    Looking for:
    ANY town hall level
    Active
    Respectful
    Use both attacks
    Do not ask for elder / co, but earn for them

Apply via Discord: https://discord.gg/AW7uNwp

I'm HowDi from We Are Brother War Clan Family. Our family is comprised of three war clans; We are Brother (Level 15); Aged!& Confused (Level 15) and Panda (Level 11). Panda is our family MEGA WAR clan and is also dedicated to family TH9s who want to participate in CWL league wars. Not sure what a MEGA WAR clan is... read all about it on our website.
    Make sure you visit our Family News Page on our website. You will find a lot of informative and funny family history there.

SO, If you're tired of small wars, inactive boring clans or an inability to reach those awesome top level rewards in league wars or clan games, then come check out our dynamic clan family. For much more information, see our most recent post at I'm HowDi from We Are Brother War Clan Family. Our family is comprised of three war clans; We are Brother (Level 15) and Aged!& Confused (Level 15) and our newest clan Panda (Level 11). Panda is our family potluck clan and is dedicated to TH9s who want to participate in CWL league war.
    If you're tired of small wars, inactive boring clans or an inability to reach those awesome top level rewards in clan games, then come check out our dynamic clan family. For much more information, see our most recent post at https://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClan...reddit-android

Also, be sure to visit our website for much more clan information.Our web address is in the Reddit post above (we can't put it here because it gets blocked) or we can be found by searching We Are Brother Clash Clan. One final thing, since we are always at war, we DO NOT ACCEPT IN GAME REQUESTS TO JOIN. If you apply in game, you will automatically be rejected even though you may have been qualified to join our family. Hope to see you soon in our Discord welcome room.

Also, be sure to visit our website at https://wearebrotherclashc.wixsite.com/we-are-brother for much more clan information or we can be found by searching We Are Brother Clash Clan. One final thing, since we are always at war, we DO NOT ACCEPT IN GAME REQUESTS TO JOIN. If you apply in game, you will automatically be rejected even though you may have been qualified to join our family. Hope to see you soon in our Discord welcome room by following this link. https://discord.gg/QBQXmSM