Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Question about recruitment threads

Question about recruitment threads

I've just been assigned to do a daily bump of our clan's recruitment thread. The thread was started in 2016. What are the advantages to keeping an old thread alive? The original recruitment post has some old information. That information has been updated in replies to the thread but is someone looking for a clan going to read through the entire thread?

What are your thoughts?

-Mickey (#PRRCUVCV)

A Co-Leader in Riverbears (#220P89Y8), a proud member of The Bear Family.
    Riverbear Chatter
    The Bear Family

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    If the player who created the thread is still around and you can change the opening post (OP), it can be useful to have a thread that highlights how long your clan has been around. But, if the information can't be updated, then I think you'd be better off starting clean. I doubt anyone will ever read anything much more than the first post and maybe the last post.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 17 - 622 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Centennial Club
    With so many Colourful & Informative Recruitment Threads Currently In circulation, there must come a point when you have to redesign your “Flyer” if nothing else with Updated figures.
    Words alone don’t cut it nowadays