Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lvl 60 farmster looking for a new Neighbourhood

Lvl 60 farmster looking for a new Neighbourhood

Hi all!

I am looking for a new active Neighbourhood. My current one is not really active anymore. I do love the derby but half of the hood is not playing... so i am looking for new Friends

About me: I am 27 years old and living in the Netherlands. Working in the hotel/bar business.

Greetings Sabrina aka Appelsientje (farmname)

Hi Sabrina, Come give us a try. 50 Sh@des of H@y D@y.
    Tag #90Q8CVQC..
    It’s the holidays so fewer than usual opting in for derby, our normal is 12-15. We r a smaller hood, but it make getting tasks much easier and we are actually all quite close. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. I have our entry set at level 70 but will lower if u r interest in joining. Click our tag above to go check out our ad.
    Send me a message if u have any questions. Hope to talk to u soon, Cynthia
    Happy Haven; Level 118 Town 32
    Achievements: 143/144
    kik: happyhavens
    ​My awesome signature by Planck

I've sent you a pm...............

How about our nh "for reputation points" we are a bunch of independant active farmers, we play the Derby at all 9 tasks (we are in champions league, always have been) at 300+ so we are competitive but not mega competitive , opting in/out as real life demands.

this is the link to our advert and how we play

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...utation-points
    Last edited by Dhill; 6 Days Ago at 11:41 AM.

��Recruiting / Rebuilding a strong champions league.��
    Come join us to be part of a no nonsense winning team
    ��Derby Outlaws Tag #8RQ9JG9Q ��
    Read our link to see if we fit what you are looking for
    We are a friendly & helpful NH too ♥️

https://www.icloud.com/notes/08uhQ42u_Bezrl4mfWFWQsHxw

Hi Derby Cats are looking for new people to come and join our team. So let me introduce my neighbourhood to you.

We are English speaking and primarily based in the UK but do have people from many different countries USA, Canada, Mauritius, NZ and south Africa.

We are in champions league so we try to complete all 9 tasks as a minimum. The 10th task is entirely optional, some of the neighbourhood do it but some don't. All our Derby tasks are from 300+, higher if there is a themed Derby.

We have various levels within the neighbourhood. Some lower level farms are growing as they play, but they are fully able to complete Derby tasks with the higher level players. The rest of the neighbourhood range from level 40 upwards.

We like people to chat and communicate with us and will encourage people to use the neighbourhood message box at all times. This will also keep you up to date with all things going on in the hood. It is also useful if you have any problems with tasks as everyone is always willing to help at all times.

We have FB messenger where we can chat about Hay Day issues and often chat about other things such as the places where we all come from and anything else that anyone is interested in.

We would really like to meet you. If you are interested please look for our tag

#PPQYCPUG DERBY CATS

Come and try us out. We will make you very welcome and look forward to seeing you soon.

hosvilleAcres is looking a couple of members to join our neighborhood. We are an established group with active players that participate in derby and help with expansion. We ask that you do 9 tasks x 310 if you are in derby or a total of 2790 points. Derby is not mandatory but you must opt out if you do not wish to participate. The 10th task is not required. Members need to be active in chat, friendly and helpful. Level 60 is required. We are an International English speaking group. We have 55 gold trophies and are in Champion League. Come stop by for a visit. 2VOVV8C2

GC. BEARS4KRIS
    Level 138
    Tag PV2PLJUL

🍒WANTED WANTED, AUSSIE, NZ, USA, UK,UN players or thereabouts lol😊

WANTED♥WANTED WANTED ,Our hood is looking for 1 new Adult Members (no children) to join after this Derby.♥

We have english speaking members worldwide, mainly Australia & USA, Someone is on all the time, we like Active, Helpful,Chatty Derby playing members, who love to have fun, come, check our hood out, we are waiting for you.☺

NO♥Silent Players or Forum or KikTraders♥- please don't apply! If you join our hood, you must be chatty. Trade Only within our hood!

We are a Champion Derby playing hood. (Must participate in derby,♥( unless you Opt out) -
    Minimum♥9 tasks x 310 points. 320-400 for special derby.♥Your choice if you want to do 10,( a lot of our members do 10). We are very loyal & support each other to benefit the hood as a whole, very much like one big happy family. Our hood is team oriented -working as a team gets results. (Please dont apply to join if you are only looking for expansion items) - no drama in our hood just fun fun fun & happy farming. Yes we do the birdhouse donations and the Town. No delayed starts.

We also have a Facebook Group just for our hood only, to communicate, make sugestions, keep in touch, vote, etc., which you MUST join.♥We look forward to meeting you.♥♥

Our symbol is red cherry on a blue shield.♥Message me first,♥
    then tell me your level and what country you are in, give me your tag and il send you friend request, you accept then i can invite you to join,♥hurry before next derby starts.☺

Cheers, Robyn the Aussie Leader.☘

Check us out for a week or two!

Hello! We are four players with six farms. We are looking for a couple of new players. We are all active, play the derby for trophies (love gold but happy with bronze), do 320/400 tasks only, do the10th task except when the trophy is out of reach, and we try to finish by Friday late or Saturday morning. Accidents happen so we have accident forgiveness. Opting out when needed is ok. We are 3 female, 1 male, 3 Texas, USA; 1 Singapore. Check us out at "OUR HOME - THE EARTH" . Tag #89JQGYRU

Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p

We are a balanced , friendly neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. we play two weeks just for horseshoes which is a little laid back then two week reg derby. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 45 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say “ thank you” when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say “your welcome” we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik it’s a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say “Hello” see if our group is what your looking for. We are a chatty fun group. Come try us out.

Thank you!! Hope to see y’all there