Thread: Truck order glitch

Truck order glitch

I had made sure all my orders for my trucks would be filled for this event, so I sent off all nine truck orders plus 10 more after that, and i got the items for doing that many. However. I just sent off one more and it said event goal reached and I was confused cause I thought I had many more to go and I go look and it says Iíve only done 4 now!! Anyone else having this issue??

New Bloke/Chick
    been going on since event started.
    check bug forum
    several posts made.

there was one on general discussion but moved to bug forum
    Last edited by KBhome1; December 6th, 2018 at 07:00 PM.

Truck order

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwood28 View Post
    I had made sure all my orders for my trucks would be filled for this event, so I sent off all nine truck orders plus 10 more after that, and i got the items for doing that many. However. I just sent off one more and it said event goal reached and I was confused cause I thought I had many more to go and I go look and it says Iíve only done 4 now!! Anyone else having this issue??
    I had 12 truck , orders completed yesterday. When I came back this morning I had none. I had to start over and I lost all the items that I had sent.

I did not send any trucks yesterday after learning of the glitch. After this mornings maintenance I went on a marathon this morning and was able to complete 100 trucks and reach final threshold. Then I went to Greg’s and back home. The event board temporarily went blank then popped back up with no lost progress. Still says 100/100.

The global ticker is still still climbing so it appears that all trucks still count toward global.

Fresh Spawn
    Same i do all 50 and day after they was 0