Thread: Truck order glitch

Truck order glitch

I had made sure all my orders for my trucks would be filled for this event, so I sent off all nine truck orders plus 10 more after that, and i got the items for doing that many. However. I just sent off one more and it said event goal reached and I was confused cause I thought I had many more to go and I go look and it says Iíve only done 4 now!! Anyone else having this issue??

been going on since event started.
    check bug forum
    several posts made.

there was one on general discussion but moved to bug forum
    Last edited by KBhome1; 6 Days Ago at 07:00 PM.

Truck order

Quote Originally Posted by Greenwood28 View Post
    I had made sure all my orders for my trucks would be filled for this event, so I sent off all nine truck orders plus 10 more after that, and i got the items for doing that many. However. I just sent off one more and it said event goal reached and I was confused cause I thought I had many more to go and I go look and it says Iíve only done 4 now!! Anyone else having this issue??
    I had 12 truck , orders completed yesterday. When I came back this morning I had none. I had to start over and I lost all the items that I had sent.

I did not send any trucks yesterday after learning of the glitch. After this mornings maintenance I went on a marathon this morning and was able to complete 100 trucks and reach final threshold. Then I went to Greg’s and back home. The event board temporarily went blank then popped back up with no lost progress. Still says 100/100.

The global ticker is still still climbing so it appears that all trucks still count toward global.

Fresh Spawn
    Same i do all 50 and day after they was 0