Thread: Anything for builders base?

Anything for builders base?

Just curious about builders base, anything we can expect for builders base in upcoming update!

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by schavan442 View Post
    Just curious about builders base, anything we can expect for builders base in upcoming update!
    Wait and see, like everybody else.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Not in this one, my friend. They said they would not incorporate anything into the BB this year

Doesn't seem like it, but it will get content I'm sure next year. It got a lot of love in its' first year, in my opinion some of which came at the expense of the main village.

They've laid all the ground work now for the future. Clan Games, War Leagues (and the rewards), the Trader, a revamped Shop with some good deals...there's quite a bit of re-imagining of the game that happened.

All of that is to say that, now that a new framework is in place to get people moving faster, they can focus their efforts on new content for both the builder base and main village. You shouldn't see 2 year or even 1 year delays in the release of new content because the massive list of Quality of Life improvements and needed "boosting ability" has been tackled and largely dealt with, short of the clouding problem, for which a fix is supposedly coming. So hang tight for the Spring Update and you'll probably see some BB content.
    old headz - A place for adults to gather, chat, drink, and clash! Learn more about us at https://oldheadz.wordpress.com/

Find us in Clash: old headz (#2VVQVLCV). Adult clan for War and Clan Games.

Forum Veteran
    BB wont see anything until first quarter 2019 at the soonest.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    BB wont see anything until first quarter 2019 at the soonest.
    Ummm.... you might want to reconsider that....

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    Ummm.... you might want to reconsider that....
    Ain't nothing happening to change my mind that i've seen.

Forum Hero
    Balancing. PEKKA AND CARTS get a nerf. BABY DRAGON gets a buff. Yawn
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.