Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nerfing air attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune01 View Post
    Just because couple of miner attacks in some random wars against bases that are prone to miners doesnt mean miners are "strongest" !!! there are thousands and thousands of attacks that fail every day.
    This is really were the game should be. Reading the base if it is open to a qw variant attack use that if it is open to a lalo us that a hog or miner attack use that. Misread the base and u won’t get the three that’s how I like the game. Yes at 11-12 it gets harder to read but if the top th levels were easy might as well stay at th 9 or even 8 to keep giving your self a pay in the back. My brand new 11 is struggling a bit in war but I only have hogs and now lions unlocked in a month or so when camps and healers are done I should b fine.

LOL its the most defensive meta of the game ever seen, u still asking for offense nerf? is a zero star attack so appealing to some people?

if anything, defense needs a major nerf
    This is so far from “ the most defensive meta” you were not a th ten like three years ago were u? Remember mass golem meta with lvl 6 wizs as dammage dealers to try and funnel a pekka to the th. That was when modding was at its worse and they even failed most the time. I do miss the walls everyone called zaps back then. But that was some serious def getting two stars 10v10 was taugh.

When I read the thread title, I thought this was going to be about laloon attacks. Eddies are NOT OP...they are great for 2 stars, but 3 stars will take a bit more planning and/or luck.

Giwibo spam on the other hand...is much stronger than eddies.
    Leaving the forums, not quitting the game.

Just because couple of miner attacks in some random wars against bases that are prone to miners doesnt mean miners are "strongest" !!! there are thousands and thousands of attacks that fail every day.
    Indeed, but for the record, the video I linked was a war between WHF and Dark Looters Z. These clans are no mugs when it comes to attacking strategy or base building. Both clans have in house base builders, that design bases for all their clan members.

I'm sure I would have little chance of getting into either clan!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-50-20.

Air attack is op at th12 but giga tesla and 3rd inferno maintain the balance

Quote Originally Posted by Brawler92893375 View Post
    Giga-Tesla is great, extremely useful and very powerfull against ballons as long as it doesn’t activate. If the attacker is clever enough to activate it with an earthquake spell from the beginning or at the right moment turning your TH into a giant balloon magnet, then you can start wishing you still had your TH11.

Still regretting that we do not have a choice to turn the Tesla off or on.

Btw, with the use of the new bat spell that can remove an air defense or two, and the flying rock machine thingy, I don’t thing any defense nerf is needed anymore. Air attacks are gonna rule big time

CAPTIOUS/faultfinders ; BAMBOO VALLEY Village (RIGGED)
    Quote Originally Posted by MickWarwick View Post
    I have no idea what you just said?

It is pretty obvious you're a new player.

Since the post suggests a ridiculous NERF on AA ,

I can only wonder if new players will be happy about this.

Don't worry you will soon catch up on the CoC lingo.

Queen Edrag = archer Queen/ E dragon troop combo.

Ladies​​, if he:
    -doesn't text you back
    -doesn't like your pics
    -doesn't show you his face -has no last name
    He's not your man. He's the XMODgames.

Banned
    LOL its the most defensive meta of the game ever seen, u still asking for offense nerf? is a zero star attack so appealing to some people?

if anything, defense needs a major nerf
    Defense needs a nerf? You are absolutely clueless.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawler92893375 View Post
    Neither have any effect. You freeze the th and warden the giga bomb. 3rd inferno? This is just another structure. Doesn’t affect air what so ever. Unless you’re spamming electro dragons, which I sense you are, then maybe it matters. Without the heal block infernos are a joke. They could put a 4th one in - won’t make a difference.

Note: apparently the term “l m a o” is so offensive as is “c r a p” you have to block it out. What kind of liberal millennials are making these decisions. These are not derogatory. Get real.
    Last edited by EricNYCclash; 2 Days Ago at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnbuOps42 View Post
    It is pretty obvious you're a new player.

Since the post suggests a ridiculous NERF on AA ,

I can only wonder if new players will be happy about this.

Don't worry you will soon catch up on the CoC lingo.

Queen Edrag = archer Queen/ E dragon troop combo.
    What combo with e drags doesn't use the archer queen lol? I think everyone knows what you meant by queen edrag, but wonder why you would say that. You don't need to say queen edrag. Why not say king/e drag lol? You don't included heroes when abbreviating attack names.