Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nerfing air attacks?

Nerfing air attacks?

Many th12 are using E-drags because of they are so strong but It would be more fun if its like 50/50 in air/ground attacks.

if you get 3 stared often your deffences needs to be upgraded or you can join the Eddie mania and use them too...

no nerf needed!

Note: With the new battle balloon you will see an increase of air attacks...
    Last edited by Bartolo99; 4 Days Ago at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredrik88 View Post
    Many th12 are using E-drags because of they are so strong but It would be more fun if its like 50/50 in air/ground attacks.

There was just an edrag event. Most used that event to attack with cheap armies, gather DE and upgrade heroes. EDrags are powerful but are not the only army TH12s use.

Millennial Club
    5 healers and 7 edrags with 2 freeze, 3 rage, 1 clone was like 174k elixer and 0. Guess what I used the entire event even after finishing the events?? Also this comp worked great on a bunch of the new goblin maps.

Edrags is basically an air safe 2 star....so you see it alot in war for 2 stars. Not too many 3 stars unless the base is laid out really bad.

I think air attack is still the most efficient way to raid or for war

Millennial Club
    We just had a nerf last update..... and in my opinion it was needed. But another one would be a touch too much.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

I'd suggest Miners are probably strongest right now! :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3N2TxXn_A

Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-50-20.

Forum Veteran
    We’ve had what, at least 3yrs of ground dominance? Bowlers, witches, bowlers and witches...does anyone else train bowlers only when they’re donating or have to?

TH12...level 228...60/60/30...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 29 mil...atb 6032

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonatore View Post
    We’ve had what, at least 3yrs of ground dominance? Bowlers, witches, bowlers and witches...does anyone else train bowlers only when they’re donating or have to?
    Exactly, it's all bowlers and witches in 90% of all war attacks now, that I see. Edrags are a pretty safe 2 star, 3 star depends on the layout/inferno settings etc.. I would love to see more air attacks for sure. Now with the stone siege, hoping that opens up more air attack options!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    I'd suggest Miners are probably strongest right now! :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-3N2TxXn_A

Just because couple of miner attacks in some random wars against bases that are prone to miners doesnt mean miners are "strongest" !!! there are thousands and thousands of attacks that fail every day.
    Last edited by Neptune01; 4 Days Ago at 07:24 PM.
    Fully maxed TH12, 60/60/30