Thread: Near-Max TH8 Looking for Active Clan

Near-Max TH8 Looking for Active Clan

Hello. I am looking for a clan that meets the following requirements:

1. Active
    2. Compatible with UTC+8 time zone (meaning a clan that will be active when I'm awake)
    3. English-Speaking

So the clans I'll consider first are the active Australian clans, as they are most likely to fit all the requirements.

My Town Hall is level 8, and I have maxed out everything for my Town Hall level except for Hogs, Golems, Minions, Poison, Balloons, Goblins, and Healers. My player tag is #PP2YCCLGP

I am semi-active right now, but I think I'll be more active when I'm in a more active clan.
    Last edited by RandomAdam; December 6th, 2018 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Adding Player-Tag

Hi Adam. I’m afraid the time zone you gave us is just one point in time. It doesn’t tell us what times of the day you would like to play. Anyway, we’re international and have players from all time zones in our clan. Why don’t you stop by and see how many players are online during the times you want to play. Our clan tag is #JYQ0YYQQ. I sent you an in game friend request.

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by SamHelvetia View Post
    Hi Adam. I’m afraid the time zone you gave us is just one point in time. It doesn’t tell us what times of the day you would like to play. Anyway, we’re international and have players from all time zones in our clan. Why don’t you stop by and see how many players are online during the times you want to play. Our clan tag is #JYQ0YYQQ. I sent you an in game friend request.

Sam
    Generally, I usually play in the afternoon (around 12pm-6pm ish). I may also play at the morning (around 9am-12pm) or at night (9pm-12am). All this is in UTC+8, so convert that to your local time zone.

Hi Adam, actually I am in the same timezone as you, but I run an International clan. generally we are very active at all hours with as many as 8-10 on at a time! We have some openings on the lower end of our war roster if you are interested in a war focused clan. Please join our discord server to apply (it is how we keep our wars organized and post important info that would get pushed out of chat):

Requirements:
    - Adults (18+)
    - English Speaking
    - Basic Understanding of current war strategies
    - Desire to always be improving
    - Friendly Active and Positive attitudes.
    - Discord: Our Tag is zM9aFUF https://discord.gg/zM9aFUF
    No Racism / Sexism / Hate Speech / Politics / Religion / Drama

Want to join the Legion Family? Adults join our Discord https://discord.gg/zM9aFUF
    LOST LEGION lvl 14 & BETA LEGION LvL9
    Check out our recruitment THREAD

Forum Superstar
    Check out FLATLINE 2.0 Level 14 #P9QYU8UR. Relaxed mature environment. Farm/Casual/CWL War where war is optional not require, but we do war and take it serious. No app to download but this is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

We sound like exactly the clan for you! U.K. based, chilled out but strong war players! Get involved!! #22QCJCCQC