Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Event has issue

truck deliveries

I've done at least 15 deliveries but this morning counter has been reset at 0......

Irritating issues

Same thing happened to me and my wife. We both completed the necessary number of tasks to get into the global (12) and got the rewards and now it says we are back to zero. This games issues are quickly getting on my nerves to the point Iím considering getting rid of the game.

Well some of farmers got them, but there's still a bug. I went on checking that if it still works, and after I visited Greg's farm the event disappeared and the game tumbled down. And it does it each time I try, but at least it doesn't reset to zero anymore

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBubble View Post
    Well some of farmers got them, but there's still a bug. I went on checking that if it still works, and after I visited Greg's farm the event disappeared and the game tumbled down. And it does it each time I try, but at least it doesn't reset to zero anymore
    To avoid your game crashing, just don't click the event board. Click your RSS or the truck board and it fixes itself without crashing your game.
    Hay Day farm level 90 -Town Reputation level 20
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 0/???
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 51/Rep 13~

Yeah it got fixed today as the indipendence day has gone by.

Quote Originally Posted by EllunaHellen View Post
    To avoid your game crashing, just don't click the event board. Click your RSS or the truck board and it fixes itself without crashing your game.
    Okay right

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleBubble View Post
    Yeah it got fixed today as the indipendence day has gone by.
    Yup. Yesterday's timing was incredibly unfortunate. They were quick this morning!
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU

Has anyone tested it out yet? Is it an all clear?

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by PittyPoo View Post
    Has anyone tested it out yet? Is it an all clear?
    Yup. If you go to Greg's farm, the event will still be changed. You go back to your own, event is gone. You can then either click on the event board and your game crashes, or do something else (click the truck board, RSS, boat, go to other farm...) and have it pop back up without crashing...

I say that because it "scared" me when I tested it - I thought maybe the fix didn't work.

Once you get back into the game or click the now-correct event board, though - your truck progress is saved!
    Last edited by EllunaHellen; 4 Days Ago at 11:35 AM.
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU

Event Fixed?

I'm wondering with the recent maintenance if the event has been fixed. I lost the ones I did yesterday and have been holding back before doing any more. If the maintenance fixed it are Hayday really not even going to apologise or admit there was a issue??