Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Event has issue

what i see coming is the canceling of the event and maybe a gift to apologies ... because the bug seems heavy ...
    Farm level 121

Yeah same, I had done about 7-10 deliveries and now it looks like I have done just two, like?????? I asked this when I made a Thread but I didn't know there has already been people reporting about this problem. Thank god I'm not alone ;3

Mine reset it self without going on Gregís farm 🤦🏻♥♀️ Iím not liking this one bit

After this bug, and neighbor help not registering, filling a neighbors town help request for the 3rd time. (You'll lose your goods and the neighbor will be helped for a minute until it reverts back in 'Help' state.)
    After years I'm finally giving up on this game, I no longer can stand the long standing bugs not getting fixed and lately, new bugs are introduced on a nearly daily basis. Seems like support for this game has become non-existing.

Too bad though, I was willing to go on until the collection book was complete, but I've come to ask myself 'Why???'.
    Last edited by GerdS; 3 Days Ago at 08:26 AM.

is it fixed now ?
    ID#: 2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 108
    KIK: Timpie1980

A NH teammate posted in chat her global truck event had reset to zero. MINE WAS DOING GREAT as I had sent off 76 trucks, but, just in case, I took a screen shot. Several hours and many more trucks later, I noticed MY global even score was 4. I was so uoset. I contacted Support yesterday and sent screen shots of issues but no response as yet from Support.

It looks like bug is fixed.
    Got 10 diamonds, went to Greg's, after I returned it still shows number of my truck orders so far, it' not 0.
    Hay Day
    * leader of Happy Place neigborhood #9CRRJP8J
    * playing since March 2018
    * level 70/
    town level 20
    * achievements 128/144

Truck event to zero

I have sent the truck at least 15 times, now its back to zero, every time i start the game the teller is on zero again

Seems like the problem is solved?? Or at least I assume we all got ten diamonds as the acces was denied for the fixing it

didn't got those 10 diamonds...
    what diamonds are you guys talking about ?
    ID#: 2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 108
    KIK: Timpie1980