Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Event has issue

This has happened to me too, this morning. I know I had reached the first threshold, and believe I had reached the second and maybe the third, this morning the counter was re-set to zero. Between this, the personal train glitch, and other little things not right, this is becoming frustrating, instead of the fun it used to be.

I completed the delivery truck event this morning to meet the global threshold, and I come back this afternoon and itís shows that I did nothing.

Did 28 trucks so eligible for global prize. Reset to 0.
    Level 118, Town 34
    always working on barn and town

Fresh Spawn
    I completed event 3 times. 12 trucks each. Achieved global threshold 3 separate and distinct times. So 3x rewards.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGibson View Post
    I completed event 3 times. 12 trucks each. Achieved global threshold 3 separate and distinct times. So 3x rewards.
    me too!

and some of my hoodies have the same issue

:-(((((

This is NOT fixed. This morning when I went to game my counter had reset to 2. I know I had done (at least) 16 trucks because I took a truck task specifically when the event started on Thursday. So I would have reached the threshold and in fact checked progress on it a couple of times.

Is it Greg's farm? I went to his farm today to get box #8 and went back to my farm for farming, decided to look at event and saw my counter was reset. I had read of this issue but now it's happened to me too!! FIX THIS PLEASE or just give us all the diamonds when the event finishes (if we make it), even those who haven't reached the threshold because WE DID.

I only took the task because normally I dislike trucks, would rather give my product elsewhere. But taking the task made me do 16 trucks. Now I have lost product too.

Iíve been dealing with this now too & the response I get is itís fixed, Iím gonna get 10 diamonds ďplusĒ I get to get all the truck prizes again so if I look at it I should be happy. Seriously condensending. Wiping my inventory out and having tons of crates not counted & days gone isnít a fun thing & itís ridiculous to tell me itís a great thing. I worked hard to get way up there for the better prizes. I spend real money here. Iíd like to be treated like a customer not a 10 year old. Iím not bothering even if they manage to fix it.

QUOTE=tuppenceworth20;12011219]This is NOT fixed. This morning when I went to game my counter had reset to 2. I know I had done (at least) 16 trucks because I took a truck task specifically when the event started on Thursday. So I would have reached the threshold and in fact checked progress on it a couple of times.

Is it Greg's farm? I went to his farm today to get box #8 and went back to my farm for farming, decided to look at event and saw my counter was reset. I had read of this issue but now it's happened to me too!! FIX THIS PLEASE or just give us all the diamonds when the event finishes (if we make it), even those who haven't reached the threshold because WE DID.

I only took the task because normally I dislike trucks, would rather give my product elsewhere. But taking the task made me do 16 trucks. Now I have lost product too.[/QUOTE]

It appears that the glitch ran all day Thursday. Then there was a fix. Everyone who logged into their games Friday was starting from scratch (reset/zero’d out). Trucks done after the glitch repair were starting from zero no matter how many were done before the repair.

my suggestion is to do the trucks but still refrain from going to Greg’s until you’re done meeting personal goals. All trucks are still being tallied toward the global goal even from when the glitch was active.

i only did trucks after the repair and it still shows 100/100 even though I’ve been to Greg’s several times -after completing, of course.

if you feel you lost product because of the glitch you still did receive XP and coins for every truck sent before and after the repair. And if trucks were sent as part of a derby task then you should have still had the task count toward the derby. So I don’t fully understand when a complaint is made about lost product.

And... we got 10 diamonds already for the inconvenience that we would have never got if the glitch never occurred. So... if we do make global then we’ll have received double the reward.

My 2 cents

Iím confused but thatís ok. When Iím trying to get the goals within the truck event, for me, and no matter what I put in Iím losing it and not getting anywhere then itís lost to me. I kept reading here it was fixed, go send trucks out with zero. The global thing, we always get it. I want to reach the end of my personal goal, I did over 45 when it reset and all that product is gone to me in my personal goal & needs redoing. I didnít even go to Gregís yesterday so I donít know anything about that, I also didnít get 10 diamonds already. Iím dissappointed in the situation & itís ok that I am. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRaptor View Post
    It appears that the glitch ran all day Thursday. Then there was a fix. Everyone who logged into their games Friday was starting from scratch (reset/zero’d out). Trucks done after the glitch repair were starting from zero no matter how many were done before the repair.

my suggestion is to do the trucks but still refrain from going to Greg’s until you’re done meeting personal goals. All trucks are still being tallied toward the global goal even from when the glitch was active.

i only did trucks after the repair and it still shows 100/100 even though I’ve been to Greg’s several times -after completing, of course.

if you feel you lost product because of the glitch you still did receive XP and coins for every truck sent before and after the repair. And if trucks were sent as part of a derby task then you should have still had the task count toward the derby. So I don’t fully understand when a complaint is made about lost product.

And... we got 10 diamonds already for the inconvenience that we would have never got if the glitch never occurred. So... if we do make global then we’ll have received double the reward.

My 2 cents