Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Winter 2018 Update - Sneak Peek #3 - Stone Slammer Siege Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Brawler92893375 View Post
    Yesterday we got 3rd sneak peak.it is a new siege machine everyone is telling me that stone slammer is too op but i see the gameplay and speed is very low like a loon even the loons work more better in rage than this seige and the most important thing is that spells is not work on siege.what you guys think about this the upcoming new siege
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Low speed? I'm Loon atacker, and i see speed is to fast! And first you need droop loons later only siege machine , and while waiting update now think about strategy. Maybe First royal smash, then loons and on the Th this machine?
    P.S Siege machine speed 16, Loon 10. Somwhere you wrong look.

I like it !!!

Fresh Spawn
    I heard it has high health and it can do great damage. I saw video showing it one to two shot defense and wall so if it is moving fast I think it is too op. Anyway wait and see how it performs when it goes live. Still too early to say

CAPTIOUS/faultfinders ; BAMBOO VALLEY Village (RIGGED)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirky519 View Post
    There are lots of new things for lower th levels. All they have to do is hit the upgrade button on their th.

New Troops to boost the multiplayer raiding for new players.

Seasonal troops or __________?

Ladies​​, if he:
    -doesn't text you back
    -doesn't like your pics
    -doesn't show you his face -has no last name
    He's not your man. He's the XMODgames.

Quote Originally Posted by Monoxide View Post
    How does “everyone” know it’s op when it hasn’t even been released yet?

There’s a thread with 180 plus replies right at the top of this page that is for feedback on what the community thinks about the new siege
    Prior to release and once it was officially announced, the community reaction to the WW was how OP it was going to be, and how big of a game changer it would become.

It got nerfed in 2(?) weeks after release and it changed the landscape of offence th10+. Sometimes the community can predict the power of a new unit introduced into the game.
    Level: 246 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    I predict the new siege will indeed be OP and it will have it stats reduced at some point. But meh, a lot of players complained about the WW nerf but on balance, it has worked out imo.

When a new troop is released of course SC wants everybody to gem/max it out as soon as possible to get the maximum amount of revenue from it. Can't blame them.

So yes, I expect the new siege to be strong. And it is likely to require tweaking at some point. But for now, meh, I'll reserve judgement until its been tried and tested.

Quote Originally Posted by Brawler92893375 View Post
    Yesterday we got 3rd sneak peak.it is a new siege machine everyone is telling me that stone slammer is too op but i see the gameplay and speed is very low like a loon even the loons work more better in rage than this seige and the most important thing is that spells is not work on siege.what you guys think about this the upcoming new siege
    Yes, if we could use spell it will be better.

Forum Hero
    It’s likely to make the Blimp even less used than it is now.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by SomePeopleCallMeMaurice View Post
    Tons of new stuff (inferno towers, eagle, bowlers, gig Tesla, siege machines, edrags). Why would SC add new stuff to a th 3 levels below max?
    This is true. I loved th 9 and stayed there a long time but max 9v9 is more like th8 in the old days. Th 10 is much more fun time to upgrade.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Damiz View Post
    Might I suggest you nerf it now save time later Hit points will be reduced to something more akin to the blimp I foresee.

And this looks good to go with edrag and laloon attacks.

Can't wait to try out in practice.
    My thoughts.

Iím looking forward to using it. But wonít be spending any hard cash