Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Winter 2018 Update - Sneak Peek #3 - Stone Slammer Siege Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Calebmthomas View Post
    The level 2 siege factory allows for 4 to be cooked at one time. I always have 4 cooked just in case. Maybe upgrade to level 2
    Yes you can cook4, but select only the 2 first in an attack. If this will be updated to 3 you can have maybe coocked 6 and in atack select 1 of the first 3.

Quote Originally Posted by AyeAyeKai View Post
    Now it would be nice, if the place of the siege machines will be updated to 3. So you can choose all of them. At the moment you can build 2 of your own and a 3rd in the cb. 3+1 would be nice, so i do never need a other clasher to give me the right siege for a attack or delete on.

No need more space.....1 donate from clan(example slammer to lv up at 3) and you can cook blimp and wrecker( i supposed you have at high level from june).....so? We can choose 3 different machine in combo with the new skill of warden, we can choose the mode in combat.....what else?

Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    No need more space.....1 donate from clan(example slammer to lv up at 3) and you can cook blimp and wrecker( i supposed you have at high level from june).....so? We can choose 3 different machine in combo with the new skill of warden, we can choose the mode in combat.....what else?
    It's not a "need to" it's a "would be nice". I'm maxed out and do not need any donate when there will be a 3rd slot. Of cause i will get a siege into the cb and can build the other two by myselfe. It is just a "it would be wunderful for me" ;-)
    Last edited by AyeAyeKai; 5 Days Ago at 10:08 AM.

Speed of new siege machine !!!

Yesterday we got 3rd sneak peak.it is a new siege machine everyone is telling me that stone slammer is too op but i see the gameplay and speed is very low like a loon even the loons work more better in rage than this seige and the most important thing is that spells is not work on siege.what you guys think about this the upcoming new siege

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    I think I am happy to wait and see it in practice

How can we think anything of something that isn't even live yet? The only things we've seen are in developers builds, and those are subject to change without prior notice until the date of release...

Until I start using it, I won't know, to what extent is too op or not...
    Last edited by Bartolo99; 5 Days Ago at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brawler92893375 View Post
    Yesterday we got 3rd sneak peak.it is a new siege machine everyone is telling me that stone slammer is too op but i see the gameplay and speed is very low like a loon even the loons work more better in rage than this seige and the most important thing is that spells is not work on siege.what you guys think about this the upcoming new siege
    How does “everyone” know it’s op when it hasn’t even been released yet?

There’s a thread with 180 plus replies right at the top of this page that is for feedback on what the community thinks about the new siege

Quote Originally Posted by Brawler92893375 View Post
    Low speed? I'm Loon atacker, and i see speed is to fast! And first you need droop loons later only siege machine , and while waiting update now think about strategy. Maybe First royal smash, then loons and on the Th this machine?

This thread needs more exclamation marks.

+1. !
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329