Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Winter 2018 Update - Sneak Peek #3 - Stone Slammer Siege Machine

10 days with workshop down is going to hurt... ouch.

When you say preview on Saturday do you mean another sneak peek?

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    They gave upgrade cost of each level in the lab but did they say how much the L3 workshop upgrade itself will be? Just trying to make sure I have the elixir on had so I can book it right away.
    Galadon's video shows it at 10.5 mil to upgrade and 10d build time, which corresponds with current linear progression of improving building. Current CG provides 4.6 mil in rewards for level 10 clans, and the 5 star bonus means another .75 - .9. So we are only talking about saving up 5 mil. There's also the dark spell lab to consider at 5.5 mil
    Alpha and Omega (#PVUQR2UL) Location: USA
    TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 40/60/30 TH12: 41/42/20 TH10: 18/18
    Always looking for more to join clan and help out with clan games. We've only missed one reward out of all games, come help us so it doesn't happen again. Be sure to mention forums in your join request, or you're deemed a dirty spy and rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyboo1 View Post
    10 days with workshop down is going to hurt... ouch.
    There's a book of building in the next CG, of course you may want to allocate that to the dark spell factory since that's more vital when it's down. Then again, if people are only using it for 1 poison like me, it's easier just to ask for a poison and freeze in the CC and wait it out.

Everyone in the clan can't do this, but then again, hopefully y'all have TH10s and TH11s in the clan that will use BoB on the dark spell factory.
    Last edited by Shadrach777; 6 Days Ago at 05:13 PM.
    Alpha and Omega (#PVUQR2UL) Location: USA
    TH12: 60/60/30 TH12: 40/60/30 TH12: 41/42/20 TH10: 18/18
    Always looking for more to join clan and help out with clan games. We've only missed one reward out of all games, come help us so it doesn't happen again. Be sure to mention forums in your join request, or you're deemed a dirty spy and rejected.

Quote Originally Posted by GuybrushThreepwood View Post
    I think this is a pretty big hint that the new troop will be the ice golem. Or at least something ice related.
    He said "not to give the cold shoulder". No ice troops.
    Something different is coming in our clash world.. Maybe.😉

Darian - this looks super exciting and the thought to have SIX machines cooked will really help on donations LUV IT

Beastie - Leader of Lethal Demise #9QJJU9J8
    Level 19!!!

Click Here For Recruiting and Clash Talk All Things Clash

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Barathor View Post
    Was expecting the SS to create a final quake when it's shot down... It just doesn't look right. 

Please, Supercell?
    You do not think it's already strong enough? As I said in my response to Darian in his OP (precisely where this thread belongs to), it's pretty much balloon on steroids. I'd suspect certain balance changes to it (*cough* nerf *cough cough*) rather than buffs.
    Co-leader and co-founder of Slovak Brothers #2RJ2YCGR
    Lvl 227, TH 12, maxing everything again
    Actively played for about 3,5 years, started about 4,5 years ago.
    ... But if God is almighty and there's nothing he can't do, could he make a stone he wouldn't be able to lift?

Looks very interesting, can’t wait to try it out. Counting the hours until Saturday’s sneak peek!

Centennial Club
    I am very excited for the update

Quote Originally Posted by Calebmthomas View Post
    This might have been covered already but the Stone Slammer looks like it has a huge area of effect. How many tiles does it affect?
    Going by Galadonís video, the range is either 8 or 9 tiles. About the same as an earthquake spell