Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Winter 2018 Update - Sneak Peek #3 - Stone Slammer Siege Machine

@Darian (level 2 image still shows 10 minute)

also those 3 sneak peeks are all offensive + the fourth one I'm betting is offensive as well
    won't that break the balance or are there new contents to the defense sides of coc
    Last edited by mohamedtahahalim; 6 Days Ago at 02:17 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post

This was just the tip of the iceberg. We've got a preview coming Saturday, so we promise not to give you the cold shoulder. Winter is coming and it's snow laughing matter!
    So Iceberg,cold shoulder,winter,snow...
    Judging buy this,and looks of new dark baracks and leaks , that ice golem,or snow golem,call it what you want is anounced on saturday.

Centennial Club
    Looking forward to trying this out. Right now I use the wall wrecker with lavaloon attacks (by the time it reaches the townhall, the giga Tesla is activated and I target it with more loons in the wall wrecker).

While this siege machine looks like it'll provide better support for loon attacks, the fact it doesn't route directly to the downhill makes the balance more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio363 View Post
    So Iceberg,cold shoulder,winter,snow...
    Judging buy this,and looks of new dark baracks and leaks , that ice golem,or snow golem,call it what you want is anounced on saturday.
    as i m nearly max th12
    if its snow golem type or something then afffffughugh
    its been 2 yrs since i didnt used golem.

Centennial Club
    When we upgrade the siege work shop to level 3 will the Storage space remain at four sieges or will it increase to five?
    Last edited by DarthPez; 6 Days Ago at 02:28 PM.

Centennial Club
    Does this also increase the capacity of Siege Workshop ? Currently we can build 2 siege and 2 in the queue. After the update will the capacity be increased to 3+3 ?
    Godspeed (Leader JAVA Clans) : TownHall 12 (Giga Tesla Lvl5) BK 60/ AQ 60/ GW 30/EL 208/ War Stars 1078/Legend Trophies 3309
    Clan Name: JAVA CLANS (#9YYL0GC8)
    Clan Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-TH11-and-TH12

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    At one point Darian said ground will get some love.
    At no point did he say we will forever more ignore air from now on.
    We are still not done with sneak peeks.

So conclusion.... ?
    Now pay attention because this is very advanced rocket science
    There is still time and room for ground to get some love... so we will have to wait and see.

(Ok sorry, couldn’t resist teasing)
    Sorry for being too harsh just couldn't control my anger at this new siege !

Quote Originally Posted by PaivaSr View Post
    Come on people, ground was the main attack for ages, now air got some love, we have strong air strategies, but we also have strong ground attacks such as the bowitch and miners, we also have hog riders 3 starring full th12s

Why is everyone complaining about new air stuff? Just use it yourself.
    Love Coke? Have a Pepsi...

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthPat View Post
    Love Coke? Have a Pepsi...
    Nice one.
    -------

Feels like American horror story. 9 seasons gone by. Every season, I feel that all the build up towards end will be amazing. And yet again it's a disappointment. Absolutely amazing in everything then the end product which is meaning to the whole story.

I never understood or will understand. Everything was going fine if not best. Most of 3 stars on max th12 r air. If not all most. Which was ok. This is un-balancing

All such amazing new troop n stuff can b saved for th13. Don't understand. So what will be th13's siege. ? Underground miner.

Centennial Club
    Anyone notice the siege machine name have same initial letter Like W for wall wrecker B battle blimp S for stone slammer....