Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I am so angry! Why Support not replying?

Fresh Spawn

I am so angry! Why Support not replying?

I have sent multiple messages through the help section on the game and on here through the contact form regarding a number of issues I am having and I am not getting a reply. My conversations keep being closed without a reply and I am getting extremely frustrated with this and not getting anywhere. Why am I being ignored? Do you have an issue with your massaging system? Why are my conversations being closed? I even sent multiple screen shots and made no difference. But as soon as I email about a suggestion, I magically get a reply the same day! What is going on?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Hi, welcome to the forum

The contact form on the forum is not for in-game issues, so you will need to wait for in-game support to reply. You can try posting your issue here in case another player can help but do keep in mind this is a players helping players forum and in-game support is not available.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

New Bloke/Chick
    Why Supercell support keeps closing messages more and more?

Was there a change in handling issues, support got oursourced, or support just ignores players more and more?
    Last edited by venusioso; 3 Days Ago at 05:28 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    I keep gifting products in the train town, the items are taken from my storage and for a few seconds the explanation mark disappears, but it then appears again and I lose the products but the person I helped does not receive them.

Quote Originally Posted by venusioso View Post
    Why Supercell support keeps closing messages more and more?

Was there a change in handling issues, support got oursourced, or support just ignores players more and more?
    From my experience, I had an issue where for several weeks, my support conversation was disappearing, wiped clean

currently, my experience involves Sparky, the auto reply bot, with nothing good to report. Some peeps get real support
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 37 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    From my experience, I had an issue where for several weeks, my support conversation was disappearing, wiped clean

currently, my experience involves Sparky, the auto reply bot, with nothing good to report. Some peeps get real support
    This is why I have suggested there be more communication between support and the forums even though all are voluntary positions,to have an automated reply is useless and not right if you want an answer.