Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Developer app

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fresh Spawn

Developer app

How old do you have to be to become a developer, and how do you get the developer version of coc. I'm a beta tester for multiple games on Google play
    Last edited by Gavinb7; 4 Days Ago at 10:58 PM.

You have to be a supercell developer or you have to be an established and verified clash of clans YouTuber with quality videos that regularly get uploaded. That can take years to establish your name, so if you're looking to quickly get a developer account chances are slim to none.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    Boom Beach - maxed
    Clash of Clans | TH10 | Level 140 |
    Clash Royale | Arena 11 | 88/89 |

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    You have to be a supercell developer or you have to be an established and verified clash of clans YouTuber with quality videos that regularly get uploaded. That can take years to establish your name, so if you're looking to quickly get a developer account chances are slim to none.
    Thats correct and to add there are a few more trusted people who have access however you also need to be an adult as signing a NDA is involved.

As this thread is not about the forums and therefore unrelated to forum talk Iím closing this.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    GC: Kolonistje1 | Level: 116 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Ok I was just wondering