Thread: Tom

Tom

Last night I posted a thread about ideas on how to make hiring Tom fairer as I spent 15 diamonds, paid for with real cash, to use him for 24 hrsand he sleeps for two hours every time after you use him! So, it takes him two minutes to find what you want and then he sleeps!!!. I'm not getting 24hrs am I? This is unfair because surely a day, means a whole day? Suggestions on how we can sort this because I feel ripped off somewhat.

Well thats the way Tom works and its not likely to change.

Theres a reason why when you reach level 14 (I think) and unlock Tom you get a couple days of his services for free, so you know how it works and what you get if you ever decide to use him with dimonds later
    KiK - Square_Pixel

Quote Originally Posted by Leckerstone View Post
    Last night I posted a thread about ideas on how to make hiring Tom fairer as I spent 15 diamonds, paid for with real cash, to use him for 24 hrsand he sleeps for two hours every time after you use him! So, it takes him two minutes to find what you want and then he sleeps!!!. I'm not getting 24hrs am I? This is unfair because surely a day, means a whole day? Suggestions on how we can sort this because I feel ripped off somewhat.
    A day means 24 hours, and yes, it takes time for him to run. However, most people are not going to use him at the exact moment he comes available, and most are not going to wake up in the middle of the night to have him work.

If you hire Tom for 1 day, you most likely can get your ‘monies’ worth. I have seen suggestions to charge on a per use basis, of 5 diamonds. Most likely, this would come with a limit of times per day, and still how often you could request. You would spend at least 15 diamonds for only 3 runs. And while, that would still have value to some, it is not nearly the value that hiring Tom for 24 hours/running every 2 hours.
    Level 150
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗