Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Town tasks?

Centennial Club
    Derby is starting to suck and Iím pretty sure thatís one of the only things thatís keeping people to play this game

Centennial Club
    And once again we have to deal with a terrible derby,really hope this is fixed with update , I am not doing any townspeople or the global truck event just because of the problems that are ongoing.
    For those lucky enough to be getting 320 tasks yea! What about the rest of us , I just finished and even with the bad drop rate managed to get a 6th.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTheisen View Post
    Derby is starting to suck and I’m pretty sure that’s one of the only things that’s keeping people to play this game
    Thats certainly true for me Michael. I find just farming pretty boring, it’s only the competitive edge that I find entertaining, and with every week that passes with another turgid derby, I find my self disengaging more and more from the game
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds ďTeam first, my barn is your barnĒ
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

2 mixed 320s and 1, 320 train over 4 days with over 800 tasks trashed. Keep it up SC and I’ll spend my money somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    Task generation clearly isnít working properly if some hoods are getting loads of town tasks, while others get virtually none.
    !
    I suppose that is why they call it random. We have been getting town tasks but have not had a single mine task. Lots of 320 boats, 320 buildings ( which we don't do because our players are low level). Not many high point help tasks but lots under 300.

As I said RANDOM which it what it is supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizdiz View Post
    I suppose that is why they call it random. We have been getting town tasks but have not had a single mine task. Lots of 320 boats, 320 buildings ( which we don't do because our players are low level). Not many high point help tasks but lots under 300.

As I said RANDOM which it what it is supposed to be.
    Like you, I believe in RANDOM, and I don’t expect more of one point level than another. We play the board we are given, at a pace that is good for us. To try to figure out the algorithm controlling the drop rates is way too much work for a game. My sanity is way more important than to be bothered by things I have no control over.

The one change that I’d like to see in the derby would be an auto-refresh of tasks as they are taken off the board, not the ones that are trashed. This would be very much like the truck order board. It would help larger NHs keep up with the task demand.
    Level 152 (12/15/2018)
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗