Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek #3: New Mystery Crates

Quote Originally Posted by Sooty123 View Post
    Me too - I guess tomorrow’s will be the last chance for a big change until the Spring update - everything’s crossed for a big one!
    Yep & if you don’t like tomorrow’s SP, you can always make like a bear and hibernate until spring!
    Level 150 (44 Town)
    Achievements: 140/141 * Fully Mastered* Barn/Silo: Never Big Enough!!

KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Town

Please fix the problems with town....available town is do not show up in the little train...forced to go to friends bar to go to neighbors farm then go into their little train ...once there may not be any available townies...very frustrating
    Also
    Go to neighbors town to help fill request...fill it...only to go back later and have same request unfilled...my inventory that I put in their building disappears into the void

[QUOTE='Nick[Supercell];12006399']

Sneak Peek #3: All-New Mystery Crates - From now on you will find three different types of mystery crates (boxes) on the farms. Get lucky and get a chance to open these new types of boxes every day for free.

The bigger the box is, the better rewards are!

I started playing HayDay in February of this year and I'm seeing a lot of Christmas decorations, when will you be offering them to us so I can decorate my farm for Christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaHD2018 View Post
    Please fix the problems with town....available town is do not show up in the little train...forced to go to friends bar to go to neighbors farm then go into their little train ...once there may not be any available townies...very frustrating
    Also
    Go to neighbors town to help fill request...fill it...only to go back later and have same request unfilled...my inventory that I put in their building disappears into the void
    It was posted on Facebook that the town issues specifically would be fixed with this update.

Last edited by WussyPuss; 20 Hours Ago at 11:07 PM.
    Farm 136
    CoC TH10 BhB8 AQ 37 BK 30
    established level 14 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    I always get scared when they update! This is a tough game!!! I90 products and now 39 field crops!!! I shudder to thing what will go on this spring!!!

What about the help system ?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmospike View Post
    First of all, congratulations Jennifer on Team Hay Day choosing you to release its exclusive content on your Youtube channel. I like your simple yet catchy theme song. It hooked me to continue watching the rest of your video.

I wish you luck on building your subscriber base. BTW, I'm subscriber #918.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    It was posted on Facebook that the town issues specifically would be fixed with this update.

Thank you WP for the above update. I'm crossing my fingers that the now-you-see-them-now-you-don't visitors issue will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by ckge View Post
    I always get scared when they update! This is a tough game!!! I90 products and now 39 field crops!!! I shudder to thing what will go on this spring!!!
    LOL, indeed. It seems every time the developers modify the game code for an update, some unexpected bugs popped up which weren't present during play testing. IIRC, after one update, Nick said it almost melted down the servers. Then there was a recent update which created a beneficial glitch that some players exploited and thus violated the TOS (shame on them) . They were punished by Supercell.

I'm wishing Team Hay Day a smooth update. If not, I'll have to exercise patience.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 13 Hours Ago at 06:06 AM.
    Lynn, 12-08-18, clasher and farmer, but not boomer and brawler

"When you canít change the direction of the wind ó adjust your sailsĒ --H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Little late video. https://youtu.be/LgEpN8TP1ng
    Rowdy Ranch
    Level: 70
    Barn: 1,550 Silo: 1,300
    The Hay Day Discord: https://discord.gg/3R7MmCW

**Please PM me here on the forums for trades**

Fresh Spawn
    I wish you would fix all the current glitches, before adding new product. Iíve never had a problem with Hay Day before, but this past week has been chaos! Itís no fun when there so many problems. Slow down with the new stuff, weíll still be here if you just introduce one thing at a time! Just fix it!!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Khubert View Post
    I wish you would fix all the current glitches, before adding new product. I’ve never had a problem with Hay Day before, but this past week has been chaos! It’s no fun when there so many problems. Slow down with the new stuff, we’ll still be here if you just introduce one thing at a time! Just fix it!!
    Supercell have said right from the start that the personal train can only be fixed during a major update. If you read some of the previous posts in this thread you will also see a message that was posted on Facebook. There was also a message about it in your in game news. If you have never had a problem before you can’t have been playing for long. I didn’t notice any chaos just a couple of problems that didn’t affect my gameplay.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.