Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek #2: New Products

Millennial Club
    I’m delighted that there will be new crops and products. Yes it will make the game more challenging. Who wants a game that doesn’t challenge you?
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Crab Claw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcadams69 View Post
    Adding new things is great but you need to fix the errors that keep happening. My wife and I, along with others, have sent truck orders for the global competition and now everyth8ng shows we haven’t done any. The consistent issues with the game are starting to make it frustrating instead of fun.
    It has been fixed. Check the Bugs and Problems section to get more info about this issue.

————-

8 new products yei!!!!!!!!!! That is going to make me change some things about how I run my farm, this is great!!!!
    Last edited by DeonTri; 2 Days Ago at 12:55 PM.
    ================================================== ======
    Pardon my spelling, it is a little bit hard to write while you are cooking, playing Hay Day and throwing shoes at your kids so they stop fighting (just kidding about this one )

i have only one farm and I can follow, you must just organize it well ... and if one time it goes bad, produce without doing anything else for a day, you'll see, that's enough to be ready again ...
    Farm level 121

Quote Originally Posted by Fifio View Post
    The problem with adding more and more products on machines, is that you cant make enough for the need you have.
    My solution to that is to make what I want. If a townie or truck or boat order wants it I can certainly fill it. If not it goes in my RSS and shoppers happily buy it.

I gave up trying to keep up with demand a long time ago.
    And gosh I still love this game!

Fresh Spawn
    Yes. Same issue and the visiting neighbors from town to get town people still does not work, and the issue of the same farm with the same ad being shown multiple times in a single paper remains unfixed. I wish the issues would be fixed and fully tested before more new issues are introduced. The game is getting more frustrating than fun.

Fresh Spawn
    The truck event has not been fixed as of Friday morning at 8 CST. I had about 30 orders completed and it still shows 0 orders at this time. That is not fixed.

Its ok us all asking for more land (me included) but what are you all going to put there, no new fields machines etc. I sort of think part of the fun is the layout of the farm and if it was endless would that take some of the enjoyment away

Quote Originally Posted by DeonTri View Post
    It has been fixed. Check the Bugs and Problems section to get more info about this issue.

————-

8 new products yei!!!!!!!!!! That is going to make me change some things about how I run my farm, this is great!!!!

Yeah it is fixed if you want to start over. Some fix.

Quote Originally Posted by caratonion View Post
    Its ok us all asking for more land (me included) but what are you all going to put there, no new fields machines etc. I sort of think part of the fun is the layout of the farm and if it was endless would that take some of the enjoyment away
    I more so want a new area to explore. Adding new crops, trees, bushes, products does not do much for me in terms of adding to the game. It's stuff we already have been doing - just more options. The fishing area and town were great additions to the game - specifically the town. It's currently my favorite aspect of the game (minus the bugs with it recently). You cannot improve your truck for better rewards. You cannot improve your river boat for better rewards. You can work hard and improve your buildings in your town and upgrade them for increased rewards. I'd even take more land over in the town area with new town buildings at this point + higher townie capacity and a new means for their arrival (a Hay Day Airport, anyone?).

My barn is always filled with product, but there just are not many ways to get rid of it in the game. So, adding more products and crops just means more to get rid of. I cannot keep sending trucks all day - even during XP/coin truck events it is a monotonous action.
    Level 111 Farm
    All land expanded
    Barn: 5350 Silo: 4800
    12/12 Sanctuary Animals
    In that. 'What is there to do next?" mode.

Quote Originally Posted by caratonion View Post
    Quite simply to give more space between machines, crops, animals, pets etc and to allow us to be more creative in our layouts by using all our stored items.
    Farm 220, Town 75
    Kik: perky76
    Sanctuary complete
    ​143/144 Achievements
    ​Barn - MAXED -​12,000. Silo - 11,200 - PM for Farm ID