Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneak Peek #1: New Crops

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by wuppy49 View Post
    Hey, how are u doing? I was just wondering how do you get 2 silos and barns?
    Speaking for myself, I create a baby farm and use Supercell ID to toggle between two farms on one Android device.
    Lynn, 12-08-18, clasher and farmer, but not boomer and brawler

"When you can’t change the direction of the wind — adjust your sails” --H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbitly View Post
    Were gonna need a bigger silo

Hobbitly, this is wonderful. Thank you for the laughter.

We need additional fields, too; please SC! Thank you!
    Last edited by AsYouWish; 4 Days Ago at 05:42 AM.
    "As you wish."
    As You Wish: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UquVCYL4C0Q
    3 Little Pigs: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OxoUUbMii7Q
    For the dis-gruntled: Nick Vujicic: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6P2nPI6CTlc
    Happy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

Haha! I'd recognize that scene anywhere!

Forum Superstar

Hahahaa yes we are!
    Hay Day farm level 90 -Town Reputation level 20
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    ALL Sanctuary animals! - Permits: 0/???
    Started September 2014! - Probably the slowest ever consistent player
    Mini farm started on April 24th, 2018! ~Level 51/Rep 13~

Thank you, SC, for the wonderful game and introducing new things. Thank you for trying to fix all bugs and listening to many players as well. The new crops are not my favourite but i still enjoy something new.

Just my 2 cents amongst an ocean of complaints here on forum and on facebook.

Love the game totally (even if not 100% tailored to my personal wishes)!! 😊😊😊

Centennial Club
    Hm. Thinking about it...

Currently, there are crops boosters available for Soy, Sugarcane & Indigo; Pumpkins, chili peppers & cotton; Tomatoes, strawberries & potatoes; and Onions, rice & lettuce. There are presently no boosters to speed growth on wheat, corn, carrots, sunflowers, bell peppers, tea, peonies, grapes, mint, or watermelon; nor of course for the new crops of Pineapple, Cucumber, Broccoli, and Eggplant.

It seems likely that the lack of a booster for wheat, corn, or carrots is a deliberate function of game balance, due to their short growing times (and the tendency of the Daily Dirt to have epic stupid lots of them). However, this leaves eleven crops with growing times longer than 20 minutes that are not yet on any boosters. Are there new boosters for some of these potentially forthcoming? Possibly even some lurking in Greg's holiday calendar?
    Farm Tag #29C9L8RGL
    Lvl 120ish Barn 4000ish Silo 3000ish
    Neighborhood #2CU9R88C "Barnstormers" -- seeking an English-speaking active Champions-league derby player lv 40+ from Pacific area (AK/HI/NZ)

I would love to see crabs come to the fishing area. We can make crab cakes, crab stew/soup, stemmed crabs, soft shell crab sandwhich. Is there a suggestion forum I have numerous other suggestions, like an orchard type thing kinda like frontierville had to store all the trees and bush crops to free up space in the silo, we can have blueberries there is an unlimited possibility of things to make with blueberries.

Fresh Spawn
    I love updates...but, y’all definitely need to fix the ones that were recently put in place. Helps and such...also...how about having it a little less difficult to increase barn and silo (require less to upgrade!)

Centennial Club
    L O L !!! Perfect ! Now I just need a "SHARK TANK" sponsor to buy me enough diamonds to be able to TRIPLE my barn and silo ! They are both daily big now, and have a baby backup farm, but OMG ..... HEY SC.... how about a Christmas present of say, a few thousand diamonds each, cuz it's not like my holiday budget can afford much more right now. This is getting really too much. Happy and sad...👄

When do these updates start? I’m level 66 and have not gotten any of the ones from level 66 and below.