Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: We <3 Sneak Peeks!

Quote Originally Posted by venusioso View Post
    Perfect, an update. Please tell us the "L" bot is also banned from game with this new update!
    Please, yes ... (current victim)
    ================================================== ======
    Pardon my spelling, it is a little bit hard to write while you are cooking, playing Hay Day and throwing shoes at your kids so they stop fighting (just kidding about this one )
    VICTIM OF CERTAIN THING THAT BUYS MY BEMS AND SEMS LIKE FLASH

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    Thing is Wussy, they donít fix the old bugs before they introduce new ones!

Nothing in the update is going to improve appalling drop rates in recent derbys, nor is it going to change the ridiculous lack of support we get from support, or the lack of interest in anything we post on here. Most of my friends have completely given up with support and the forum, because they feel itís a total waste of time. Now we can see a list of who viewed a post in the last 14 days, itís blindingly obvious that nobody with a Supercell staff logon like Nicks, even views the posts!

Fixing town is all well and good, but we donít even seem to get town tasks in the derby any more!

There is so much that needs fixing about this game now, not least of all SC attitude towards its customers. After years of playing and running a top hood, I honestly struggle to see a bright side to the game now. Were it not for a stack of already purchased diamonds, and loyalty to my hoodies Iíd have sacked this game already.
    Without comment on anything else, I wouldnít put too much stock in that list of members. Just as an example, this thread is only a few hours old, has had almost 800 views but only 101 members said to have read (at the time of writing).

Even if all viewers arenít ďmembersĒ that does not account for WussyPuss having posted more than once but not appearing in the list. And this is true of several threads. People who post donít appear on the 14-day list. I can only imagine that people who only look are also not accounted for.

So more Mods and Staff (and others) than we know may in actuality be looking. 😊
    Last edited by BostonGirl; December 5th, 2018 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Without comment on anything else, I wouldn’t put too much stock in that list of members. Just as an example, this thread is only a few hours old, has had almost 800 views but only 101 members said to have read (at the time of writing).

Even if all viewers aren’t “members” that does not account for WussyPuss having posted more than once but not appearing in the list. And this is true of several threads. People who post don’t appear on the 14-day list. I can only imagine that people who only look are also not accounted for.

So more Mods and Staff and others than we know may in actuality be looking. 

The list does does not include peeps in invisible mode and that is usually my status. I don’t see the list of those who have viewed. I’m on full site but not on desktop. I’m not sure of its usefulness regardless
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I’m not sure of its usefulness regardless
    I completely agree. (And thanks for the clarification)

Iím in invisible mode, full site, not desktop. I can see the list of who has viewed (obviously not those in invisible mode, or that would defeat the purpose...). But yeah, I still donít get it. They must have a reason theyíre trying it out, though.

Iíve seen a lot addressed in this thread so Iíll add a couple of cents here from a casual playerís perspective.

Iíve been lucky, maybe, because the rare times Iíve had to contact in-game support Iíve had a real person respond, rather quickly, in fact. Maybe it was because of the reason I contacted them, Idk. Had nothing to do with bots or anything.

I donít really know what bots are/do in HD but Iím sort of learning about that, too. Hopefully they can find some solutions. No doubt they have to work on it constantly. Itís an ongoing battle that Iím getting the impression never really ends in gaming. (?) The Clash team has made some strides there, as far as I can tell, so hoping for the same for you all, as well. The games work very differently, so no doubt the bots (and solutions to them) will also be unique.

I donít play HD a whole lot, but enough from time to time and I read here enough (following WPóthanks ), that Iím gaining more and more of a sense of the complexity of this game. The field, the town, the fishing spot, the boats, (and maybe another area coming??)óstrategies for trading and shops and the derby and whatever elseóitís actually pretty amazing how much goes on. Visiting peopleís towns and peeking inside the buildings...the attention to detail in the artwork is incredible. Thereís just so much of it packed into such a small space. I canít imagine being able to see inside all the Clash buildings, lol. (I havenít opened up my own can of HD town worms thereóI have enough to do, lol, but anyway....) The Advent event is cute and fun. Frequent videos of farmers at their own homes? Developing recipes based on the food items? Likeówow. I donít cook a lot, but Iíll take that over Clash-a-Rama any day. (No offence to that part of the Clash teamóthat cartoon just isnít my thing, lol.)

Anyway, I hope all you farmers out there, whether you play a little or a lot, are able to find lots of things to enjoy in this update. 😊

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

I love the sneak peeks!!! I love that Team HayDay continues to give us fresh content despite the set-backs of having to fix glitches from a previous update.

I would be more upset, if we didn’t get new content, or Christmas decorations, or community suggested items, just because there are glitches, only to wait until Spring.

While the glitches are a problem, I have figured out either a work around or just a way to not be bothered by them.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

I think new sanctuary animals...given I completed my sanctuary months ago, but just got a puzzle piece in my Advent Box! I’m hoping the chicken keeps it safe until the update!

I’m guessing...

Signs for our farms (player request)
    New crop (no idea what)
    New playground stuff (red tractor thing on the right hand side)
    New walls (similar but not as nice as the original walls)

Santa hat is cute. Maybe they’ve figured out a way to have seasonal items on the existing machines? Or maybe it’s a temporary ‘blue hat’, just changing like the pumpkins at halloween?

Excited for the update. Fingers crossed the help & town issues will be resolved.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I think the new crop is zucchini or cucumber

Why is it not possible to expand our town? The fishing area got bigger.... I really need more space in my town- that I live very much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post

You know what this means, don't ya!

Cheers,

Nick

Fix the L botttttt forever,its been a years now still kicking.
    Ban all them like u did batch ban all exploiting glitch.
    Dont excuse ban L bot thousand per days,we know thats a big lie.
    Supercell own hayday,not L own hayday.
    Last edited by TingHD; December 6th, 2018 at 04:30 AM.
    Kik contact tingtinghd

Highest level come first