Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: We <3 Sneak Peeks!

Definitely a new crop. I was hoping for peanuts and looked up peanut plants, but the leaves are wrong for that.

New land seems probable based on the walls, I’m guessing it will be up on top of the cliff since there is a huge swath of undeveloped forest.

The tool chest and sign are intriguing...

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

Did anyone watch any videos? Recap or nothing to report?
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Forum Veteran
    The perfect update for me would be to just fix the many things that are broken, stop these dreadful miserly Derbys and give us our town tasks back.

Please don’t add anything more that’s going to cause even more errors and bugs
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    The perfect update for me would be to just fix the many things that are broken, stop these dreadful miserly Derbys and give us our town tasks back.

Errors and bugs come part and parcel with updates. I don’t ever recall an update without them.

steve, maybe look at the possible bright side...

it was stated that the townie fix required an update and an update cometh. Maybe things will be fixed.
    Farm 140
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post

Plus one There will be glitches of course but I really want the town glitches fixed.

Farm Level 172. Town 52. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Centennial Club
    Perfect, an update. Please tell us the "L" bot is also banned from game with this new update!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    Definitely a new crop. I was hoping for peanuts and looked up peanut plants, but the leaves are wrong for that.

New land seems probable based on the walls, I’m guessing it will be up on top of the cliff since there is a huge swath of undeveloped forest.

The tool chest and sign are intriguing...

I will guess cucumbers
    Farm 140

What if it’s a new flower? Maybe morning glories??

But if it’s a crop, I’m guessing English Peas.
    Level 158
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    I will guess cucumbers
    Looks a little like sweet potatoes to me but that could just be wishful thinking. I don’t care what we make with them, they’re just one of my favourite foods. The purple and the green varieties anyway. I can do without the watery, mushy, generally tasteless orange ones.😖

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Errors and bugs come part and parcel with updates. I don’t ever recall an update without them.

steve, maybe look at the possible bright side...

it was stated that the townie fix required an update and an update cometh. Maybe things will be fixed.
    Thing is Wussy, they don’t fix the old bugs before they introduce new ones!

Nothing in the update is going to improve appalling drop rates in recent derbys, nor is it going to change the ridiculous lack of support we get from support, or the lack of interest in anything we post on here. Most of my friends have completely given up with support and the forum, because they feel it’s a total waste of time. Now we can see a list of who viewed a post in the last 14 days, it’s blindingly obvious that nobody with a Supercell staff logon like Nicks, even views the posts!

Fixing town is all well and good, but we don’t even seem to get town tasks in the derby any more!

There is so much that needs fixing about this game now, not least of all SC attitude towards its customers. After years of playing and running a top hood, I honestly struggle to see a bright side to the game now. Were it not for a stack of already purchased diamonds, and loyalty to my hoodies I’d have sacked this game already.
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun