Thread: Copy War Base

Centennial Club

Copy War Base

I'm trying to determine how to let a clan mate copy a war base of mine.
    I know we can copy bases that are normal play, but not sure how to let them copy a war base.

My difficulty is, i have 3 war bases, and 3 normal play bases (all for FC purposes). I can copy the war base into standard layouts, but then i lose it just for the purpose of letting a clan mate copy the base.

Is there a "SWAP" button that i'm missing haha (i know there are not). Or is there a Copy War base button that i'm overlooking?

Also for anyone curious, i'm a near max TH12, so yes i'm sure my clan mate can screen shot the base to do it, but it would be very time consuming.

Unfortunately the only way to do this I believe is to copy the base from your war base to you home base set up and then let them copy it. Hopefully you have a free spot on the home base layouts out of the 3 that your willing to get rid of.

#CQGPQVP

You should suggest the idea to be able to let people copy the war bases to supercell in the features and ideas forum because I’m sure many people would agree with you that it’s a issue to be checked into👍
    Quote Originally Posted by rjaronson13 View Post
    I know we can copy bases that are normal play, but not sure how to let them copy a war base.

My difficulty is, i have 3 war bases, and 3 normal play bases (all for FC purposes). I can copy the war base into standard layouts, but then i lose it just for the purpose of letting a clan mate copy the base.

Is there a "SWAP" button that i'm missing haha (i know there are not). Or is there a Copy War base button that i'm overlooking?

Also for anyone curious, i'm a near max TH12, so yes i'm sure my clan mate can screen shot the base to do it, but it would be very time consuming.

Quote Originally Posted by rjaronson13 View Post

Assuming your clan mate has an extra slot....

Step 1: Have your clan mate copy the base you're wanting to keep, and store it in one of his slots.
    Step 2: overwrite that slot with your war base and set active.
    Step 3: let clan mate copy the active base.
    Step 4: have clan mate set your original base deleted in step 2 to his active base
    Step 5: You go an copy it back to your main base.

If not, just tell him to do it by hand.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 6 Days Ago at 02:38 PM.
    TMBG Low Level War Clan Recruiting - Wars with TH3-9
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 22/31 heroes
    TH10 - doug 32/40 heroes