Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can't see who is trashing tasks

Can't see who is trashing tasks

Is this something new? Starting with this derby the chat box does not show who is trashing tasks and how many. Ex: Cally Cat has trashed 20 tasks. I checked all settings and nothing relates to this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by xenkitty View Post
    Is this something new? Starting with this derby the chat box does not show who is trashing tasks and how many. Ex: Cally Cat has trashed 20 tasks. I checked all settings and nothing relates to this.
    I wonder; have you dropped down a league?

The notifications of who has trashed items appear only for those racing in the Champions League.

Hay Day level 166 (main farm) - Achievement 132/132 reached on 11 July 2017. Now 143/144.
    Android player who doesn't use Facebook
    Magic nets cast in all 12 fishing spots on 8 December, 16 January, 7 February, 12 April, 21 May and 21 June 2017 (Hay Day's 5th birthday), when I finally got the Pearl of the Sea!
    Anchor received on 20 March 2018. Still no cannon or wheel...

Ah, yes we did. I didn't know that. Thanks so much.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by xenkitty View Post
    it seems to be a slight glitch. Our message board will show who trashed for a while, then it doesn’t, then it does.

Just a FWIW, but we actually post "trashing" before someone clears low tasks from the board. When "trashing" appears in chat, everyone knows it's hands off the board until that chore is completed. It's eliminated problems like two people trying to trash the same task resulting in one person trashing their own task, or confusion with one person trashing while others are taking tasks. Has helped us a lot.