Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Im Done with this

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightLady View Post
    seriously
    im done with this cash grab
    you can literally only get anywhere by paying money
    im making a report to the powers that be that clash of clans is an illegal extortion setup,
    This just make me laugh...

-Mickey (#PRRCUVCV)

A Co-Leader in Riverbears (#220P89Y8), a proud member of The Bear Family.
    Riverbear Chatter
    The Bear Family

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    There are many TH12s that have never paid a dime. You don't know what you're talking about. It's not the only way.

There is a time to push for trophies and there is a time to drop trophies.

I just took a new TH9 to champ to get 2000 free gems and then I dropped so I can raid with goblins. It's faster, I don't need CC troops so I don't have to wait 10 minutes to request again.
    Yes, nearly maxed TH12 and never spent anything. Will probably have taken me just over 3.5 years 😊
    Thanks though to all who do pay, it is what keeps this game going. 👍👍

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    no its about as said, the only way to get anywhere in the game is pay money
    or be one of "those players" who trophy drop and farm weaker players, because the pay-to-win players on your level make it impossible to stay competitive
    I'm so glad to hear I can never get anywhere in the game. NOT. (My main is a mid-level TH12 playing happily in Titans 2, could push higher if I wanted, but don't fancy the clouds).

There is no truth whatsoever in your assertion.

The only thing you get from paying money is a bit quicker upgrades. IMO, you are then LESS likely to do well than the free to play players, because you simply haven't had as much experience of attacking or base building.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimtar View Post
    Yes, nearly maxed TH12 and never spent anything. Will probably have taken me just over 3.5 years 
    Thanks though to all who do pay, it is what keeps this game going. 
    Same here...but 5.5 yrs

And agree...cheers to the "dirty gemmers", for keeping the game going and free for the rest of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Berg39 View Post
    Same here...but 5.5 yrs

And agree...cheers to the "dirty gemmers", for keeping the game going and free for the rest of us!
    I'm a dirty gemmer and I've been playing for six years. You're welcome.

FTP players are just as important though, as they populate the game, making it possible as well. Thank you too.
    Last edited by TheConfuzed1; December 4th, 2018 at 07:43 PM.

Huh... That's weird. Somehow my base slipped through the wall that prevents you from progressing without money. Lucky me!
    the truth shall set you free.
    All max everything on both sides of the pond.
    July 2018 - 6059 trophies, #2077 global!
    100% F2Per

Quote Originally Posted by PROFIT View Post
    Huh... That's weird. Somehow my base slipped through the wall that prevents you from progressing without money. Lucky me!
    Must be a glitch... Lol

or be one of "those players" who trophy drop and farm weaker players, because the pay-to-win players on your level make it impossible to stay competitive
    Bartolo99
    just because you can upgrade your base doesnt mean you can actually be competitive against the pay to win players or the players much higher than you dropping trophies to farm you
    As others noted, it is possible to both progress and compete at all levels without the use of money, because many of us have indeed did, and are doing, exactly that.

I think you are making gross misasumptions on how to play to progress, and how others are managing their own progression. Just because someone attacks you with higher troops then your own does not mean they "bought the upgrades", nor that they intentionally dropped trophies. This is not a friendly, people joining hands singing Kumbaya game. Rather, it is based upon conflict, you will get raided, you will have resources stolen. To progress, simply steal more than you yourself had stolen from you.

Some questions so that we can help you succeed .... What is your TH level? What league are you currently in? On a typical day, how many bases do you raid? If those raids tend to be failures, which troops do you generally use?
    Last edited by rowman; December 4th, 2018 at 08:13 PM.

This is so not true at all.

If you wanted to "pay to win" you would spend $3 and buy the 1 time kingly offer for 5000 gems and get some builders, and then be TH8 in about a month. It is actually impossible to pay to win in this game because you need to understand certain fundamentals.

You COULD gem your base to max but you wouldn't know how to attack or design good bases. In wars you need teams made up of all different TH levels, not just TH12 and at every TH there is the possibility of being an absolute powerhouse. Well, maybe not every TH but atleast above TH6 but you could still get there playing 15 minutes a day for a couple weeks without spending anything.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Forum Elder
    seriously
    im done with this cash grab
    you can literally only get anywhere by paying money
    im making a report to the powers that be that clash of clans is an illegal extortion setup,
    Can you tell me who this "powers that be" is? I have to report my ex wife ... this sounds like the right place!