Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 136 of 136

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: TH12 max defense is too strong ! Inferno, giga tesla and EA need a nerf

  1. #131
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachdude67 View Post
    I disagree with the OP. Before the balancing update that added an inferno tower, it was easy to 3 star any th12 using electro dragons and balloons. It's still certainly possible to get a 3 star, but it isn't guaranteed. I think the balance is pretty good right now.
    This. I am a fully maxed F2P level 12 and brand new to Legends league. Definitely not the best attacker but before the update, eDragLoon made things fairly easy. Post update, it’s more challenging and more enjoyable to play. Doesn’t bother me that I can’t 3 star every base I come up against.

  2. #132
    Centennial Club Randamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    113
    Um.... why are we resurrecting such an old thread?

  3. #133
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by Randamus View Post
    Um.... why are we resurrecting such an old thread?
    My guess is because if they made a new thread they would get the stock “use the search function, this has been asked before”. So either ya get called out for asking something that already been asked or from commenting on an old thread when they did search. What ya gonna do 🤷🏼♥♂️

  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt1978 View Post
    My guess is because if they made a new thread they would get the stock “use the search function, this has been asked before”. So either ya get called out for asking something that already been asked or from commenting on an old thread when they did search. What ya gonna do 路♥♂️
    I agree there is this conflict sometimes. In some cases, the person who necroed the old thread added nothing to the conversation. Sometimes they simply repeat something already stated, add something that doesn't make much sense, add something that isn't new in any way, etc. Those I think qualify as pointless necros that get closed. Other times, they add a new twist, question, issue onto it and they could be allowed to stay open and/or would be fine for a brand new thread. I make no judgment on which one of these this necro was and will leave that to the mods

    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

  5. #135
    rowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    On a lenghty sabbatical
    Posts
    10,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Zavamala View Post
    they want you to loose more wars so that you can buy gems and max your troops
    As noted, this was an unnecessary necro on your part. But feel I still have to respond to this ...

    What?????

    You do know that on any given day, voiding ties, that half the clans win a war and half the teams have a loss. For every win, there is a loss, guarenteed! So no matter what they nerf, buff, or change they cannot change that fact. The only way for them to increase losses is to also increase wins proportionately.
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:24 AM.

  6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #136
    ilovehayday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Posts
    6,070
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    As noted, this was an unnecessary necro on your part. But feel I still have to respond to this ...

    What?????

    You do know that on any given day, voiding ties, that half the clans win a war and half the teams have a loss. For every win, there is a loss, guarenteed! So no matter what they nerf, buff, or change they cannot change that fact. The only way for them to increase losses is to also increase wins proportionately.

    +1

    This thread is old and the necro was adding nothing useful to the discussion.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •