Thread: Hi Im new and i want to join any neighborhood

Hi Im new and i want to join any neighborhood

I am from timezone GMT +8, but usually play whenever I can. Help me out. Thank you.

Hi, Im in the search of a few good people to join my neighborhood. What I'm looking for is someone who is laid back, helpful, speaks English, and doesnt mind chatting. Derby isn't mandatory, but if you decide to play choose tasks 300 and above, and make sure to complete all tasks. I'll make you elder the second you join. There's not a lot of rules, just have fun and work hard at the derby (if your opted in). Let's build a strong neighborhood together! Come check it out.
    The Foxhole II #9CVRGQVU 🦊

Centennial Club Charbeeollieizzy's Avatar
    Hi, I've sent you a pm.............

your welcome to join ours Turtle Valley Our emblem is a teal pig on a purple heart # LOVPORJO

Fresh Spawn
    We would be happy to have you at TINKS2 #9J9C9OCY

Your welcome to join us. We are currently in Professional League We do 320pt tasks for regular derbys and 340+pt tasks for themed derbys. Must be active and chatty. If interested look us up. We'd love to have you on our team.

Turtle Valley - White pig on a Purple Heart # LOVPORJO

Hi there
    Have had a bit of bad luck with people who join & dont participate which causes us to be held back in the derby so have cleaned house and now have plenty of room for members lvl 20 & above. We are looking for active players. We are an all Australian hood but all welcome. (please appreciate any time difference there may be though as soon as we are on we will respond)
    MUST SPEAK ENGLISH.
    Really looking forward to growing a nice little hood....
    DERBY RULES
    Complete all tasks relevant to league
    Do tasks that are 315 points or more when special derbies please do 360 plus point tasks
    If you are a new member you will be promoted to ELDER to help with deleting low point tasks & promoted every successful derby.
    If you are unable to participate please have the courtesy to opt out giving us a good chance at placing in the top 3.
    Be respectful, polite, helpful & have fun🍻🥂 ask for help we're always here to help 😉😉

♥We appreciate life happens so if you accidently delete a task or one expires it's ok as long as it's not a regular occurance.

♥If you join & decide we arent for you but we are mid derby please dont leave wait until the derby ends 😄

Our neighbourhood details are:
    Name: Victorious Secret
    Tag #8QLC92QU
    My Kik Id: butterflygal8582
    Happy Farming🖒🖒.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ur-little-hood

Come and join our team we are still small but we are friendly and helpful !!
    Our Neighborhood tag is : 9YJJCR2R name dancing with the fox
    Or if you would like to add me as a friend and I can invite to the neighbourhood my farm tag is : JV099JVC name :KLAI
    Hope to see you soon

Fresh Spawn
    You are welcome to join us. We focus on having fun rather than putting pressure on players to complete all tasks. All we ask if you are not going to do any tasks at all opt out.

Our tag is PQCQGQ8J

Neighbourhood name Frainers Co- Op