Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Solution for beeing in Clouds for Hours

Solution for beeing in Clouds for Hours

Dear Supercell Team,

I have a suggestion that in my opinion only knows winners and solves the problem of staying innclouds for hours in higher leagues:

After 30 minutes in the clouds, it is currently indicated that no vulnerable villages were found. There is a button here, with which the search can be continued.

The origin lies in the pyramid-like structure of the players in the respective leagues. Thus, there are many players in the lower leagues and consequently no waiting times in the search and in the top leagues much less with the corresponding effects.

My solution provides that at the above point after 30 minutes next to the "Find Next" button a second button "Faster find" can be seen. The operation of the button costs 10 jewels and triggers an opponent search on ALL leagues. Preferably, the search is for the usual TH schemes.
    Cups are here to get a maximum of 3 (1 per star).

Advantages for the players:

1. Hourlong fruitless waiting in the Clouds and thus considerable frustration is eliminated
    2. The fact that high THs can no longer hide in non-starchy areas such as silver / gold leagues, the motivation is increased in higher leagues. This will make the pyramid wider at the top.

Benefits for Supercell:

1. 10 gems per click
    2. less frustrated intensive players

Disadvantage:

None that occurred to me.

Write me your opinion. In particular, an official Supercell answer would be great. Hope you like

Best regards
    Thomas

Forum Champion
    Clouds are not caused by fewer players at higher leagues. Bringing more players to legends would just make clouds worse. Supercell is already working on a fix for clouds that will be introduced sometime next year. Patience. It will be better soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Clouds are not caused by fewer players at higher leagues. Bringing more players to legends would just make clouds worse. Supercell is already working on a fix for clouds that will be introduced sometime next year. Patience. It will be better soon.
    My solution ist not bringing more Players to Legend League. This is only a sideeffect. The solution ist the Button that allows you not only to find opponents in your own trophy range. Many players i talked too agree with me and would like this solution.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by DerBerserker View Post
    My solution ist not bringing more Players to Legend League. This is only a sideeffect. The solution ist the Button that allows you not only to find opponents in your own trophy range. Many players i talked too agree with me and would like this solution.
    That’s great but SC already has a solution and it’s not your idea. Opening up all leagues to legends players is not a great idea nor is this the first time someone has suggested it. You must remember that legends players make up an extremely small percentage of all players. Your idea would let maxed th12s troll the lower leagues to find rushed or dead bases. What’s the point? You would gain no trophies and little loot. If you aren’t worried about getting trophies then why stay in legends at all? You can go to low Titans and have very short waits.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    That’s great but SC already has a solution and it’s not your idea. Opening up all leagues to legends players is not a great idea nor is this the first time someone has suggested it. You must remember that legends players make up an extremely small percentage of all players. Your idea would let maxed th12s troll the lower leagues to find rushed or dead bases. What’s the point? You would gain no trophies and little loot. If you aren’t worried about getting trophies then why stay in legends at all? You can go to low Titans and have very short waits.
    The Button was my idea, is there a thread with same idea? No need to discuss that. You can see many not dead bases in lower Leagues, you would find to. No need in ressources anymore. The Problem is real for very intensive trophy push players. Staying at 6000 Trophys and not even find only one opponent between two defense while staying 10 or more hours in the cloud ist very fruatrating. My idea should solve it. Yes, SC said, that they äre planning a solution for 2019, but nö one of us knows, if the starte planning or have a solution idea at this point. The Chance on 3 Trophys is netter than no Chance on whatever and getting two defense -30 or more.

Forum Veteran
    The Button was my idea, is there a thread with same idea? No need to discuss that. You can see many not dead bases in lower Leagues, you would find to. No need in ressources anymore. The Problem is real for very intensive trophy push players. Staying at 6000 Trophys and not even find only one opponent between two defense while staying 10 or more hours in the cloud ist very fruatrating. My idea should solve it. Yes, SC said, that they äre planning a solution for 2019, but nö one of us knows, if the starte planning or have a solution idea at this point. The Chance on 3 Trophys is netter than no Chance on whatever and getting two defense -30 or more.
    How does an idea to give a player a max of 3 cups for waiting 30 minutes at the cost of 10 gems solve anything? You're basically just letting people buy trophies with gems at that point...you think people are going to find that idea good?

There's still no motivation for THs not to stay in lower leagues...you either get hit by someone super high or you don't...the motivation to stay low isn't because you don't want to get attacked by high bases...it's because you want to attack the other bases in that trophy range.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    The Button was my idea, is there a thread with same idea? No need to discuss that. You can see many not dead bases in lower Leagues, you would find to. No need in ressources anymore. The Problem is real for very intensive trophy push players. Staying at 6000 Trophys and not even find only one opponent between two defense while staying 10 or more hours in the cloud ist very fruatrating. My idea should solve it.
    It would make very little difference, while causing complaints from those being hit in low leagues.

Yes, SC said, that they äre planning a solution for 2019, but nö one of us knows, if the starte planning or have a solution idea at this point. The Chance on 3 Trophys is netter than no Chance on whatever and getting two defense -30 or more.
    You know SC said that, so why do you somehow manage to not know if they have a solution idea at this point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Forum Veteran
    I imagine not only would players being hit in lower leagues complain, but players in higher leagues would also complain about SC charging people gems for the ability to attack people and gain trophies while they gain no trophies unless they pay up.

Dear Supercell Team,

I have a suggestion that in my opinion only knows winners and solves the problem of staying innclouds for hours in higher leagues:

After 30 minutes in the clouds, it is currently indicated that no vulnerable villages were found. There is a button here, with which the search can be continued.

The origin lies in the pyramid-like structure of the players in the respective leagues. Thus, there are many players in the lower leagues and consequently no waiting times in the search and in the top leagues much less with the corresponding effects.

My solution provides that at the above point after 30 minutes next to the "Find Next" button a second button "Faster find" can be seen. The operation of the button costs 10 jewels and triggers an opponent search on ALL leagues. Preferably, the search is for the usual TH schemes.
    Cups are here to get a maximum of 3 (1 per star).

Advantages for the players:

1. Hourlong fruitless waiting in the Clouds and thus considerable frustration is eliminated
    2. The fact that high THs can no longer hide in non-starchy areas such as silver / gold leagues, the motivation is increased in higher leagues. This will make the pyramid wider at the top.

Benefits for Supercell:

1. 10 gems per click
    2. less frustrated intensive players

Disadvantage:

None that occurred to me.

Write me your opinion. In particular, an official Supercell answer would be great. Hope you like

Best regards
    Thomas
    This has been suggested many times in several variations. The worst ones are the ones that would allow for searching of all leagues right away, followed by the ones that allow players to match others in lower leagues after a short time, like 5 minutes. Those would totally ruin the legends trophy pushing competition and turn it into a pay to win system. The suggestions like yours that don’t kick in until 30 or more minutes (I would favor one hour) are better for legends. It would not be pay to win. I would like it as a legends player if it was combined with a search time max of 12-14 hours per day. I would even be ok with a shorter time frame like your 30 minutes or even instant as long as it is combined with a maximum number of attacks per day (not hours per day, attacks per day). However, I suspect the players playing at lower trophies wouldn’t like it in either case.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    How does an idea to give a player a max of 3 cups for waiting 30 minutes at the cost of 10 gems solve anything? You're basically just letting people buy trophies with gems at that point...you think people are going to find that idea good?

There's still no motivation for THs not to stay in lower leagues...you either get hit by someone super high or you don't...the motivation to stay low isn't because you don't want to get attacked by high bases...it's because you want to attack the other bases in that trophy range.

Please, be a little creative. It must not be EXACTLY like i wrote. I would love, if such a button would be without any cost of gems. I'm with you, would be great and no one could say pay to win. Great. 3 Cups would solve my Problem. I give you an example. Last defense i lost 16 Trophys by 1 Star. That was luck to me. If i would have been totally destroyed it would be -48 or more. Now i have nearly one hour to wait until my Heroes are ready for the next fight (don't wanna use gems, you remember ;->)15 Hours left. I would be extremely lucky if i find enough villages to get these 48 Trophys back. If it is clan game time 's not unusual that there are no villages to fight against for 10 hours or more.

Your second point was the motivation of high THs staying in lower leagues. First i think, that they are using the system like engineers in CW do. That's not the thing the game is made for. High TH in low leagues stay there because they wanna get much loot from dead bases and also don't want to lose much in a defense. Low Leagues are for low THs, High Leagues for high THs. That's what i think.