Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Solution for beeing in Clouds for Hours

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    It would make very little difference, while causing complaints from those being hit in low leagues.

You know SC said that, so why do you somehow manage to not know if they have a solution idea at this point?
    First Point: What is the reason of a town hall 11 or TH 12 for beeing in silver or gold league. Is this really, what SC thinks the game is made for?

Second Point: I feel misunderstood. I read, that SC will work on a solution in 2019. I didn't read or said, that SC now had worked on it or do have a solution in mind. I only read, that they are planning to think about it and are confident, that they can solve the issue. Why treat me so bad for bringing my idea into this forum? I'm a highly intense player and spend thousands of hours an much money into the game. I talked to many other players over this idea. And your answer isn't appreciatively to me. It sounds like please shut up, play, pay but don't say anything. My previous experiences with in game support were different. That's disappointing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    This has been suggested many times in several variations. The worst ones are the ones that would allow for searching of all leagues right away, followed by the ones that allow players to match others in lower leagues after a short time, like 5 minutes. Those would totally ruin the legends trophy pushing competition and turn it into a pay to win system. The suggestions like yours that don’t kick in until 30 or more minutes (I would favor one hour) are better for legends. It would not be pay to win. I would like it as a legends player if it was combined with a search time max of 12-14 hours per day. I would even be ok with a shorter time frame like your 30 minutes or even instant as long as it is combined with a maximum number of attacks per day (not hours per day, attacks per day). However, I suspect the players playing at lower trophies wouldn’t like it in either case.
    Thank you for the factual answer. I think at this level we could come to a good solution very quickly. See opportunities, think positive and not just talk bad. That brings us success.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by DerBerserker View Post
    First Point: What is the reason of a town hall 11 or TH 12 for beeing in silver or gold league. Is this really, what SC thinks the game is made for?
    It is whatever reason they want to be there.

I believe SC thinks the game us for having fun. If you have more fun by staying low and getting cheap easy loot, then that 8s what you will do.

I'm not sure what relevance this has to my point 1 though, unless you are trying to say complaints from those bases shouldn't be considered be ause you feel they shouldn't exist.

Second Point: I feel misunderstood. I read, that SC will work on a solution in 2019. I didn't read or said, that SC now had worked on it or do have a solution in mind.
    Every post I have seen by SC where they mention 2019, they say they believe they have a solutiin.

I only read, that they are planning to think about it and are confident, that they can solve the issue. Why treat me so bad for bringing my idea into this forum? I'm a highly intense player and spend thousands of hours an much money into the game. I talked to many other players over this idea. And your answer isn't appreciatively to me. It sounds like please shut up, play, pay but don't say anything.
    I am disagreeing with you, with explanations. That is not in any way suggesting you should shut up.

My previous experiences with in game support were different. That's disappointing to me.
    This is not a support forum, it is a player community forum. Even the moderators here are just players like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I understand how you could feel disappointed in the responses to your post. Try to understand this: the cloud problem has been a topic of discussion here for months and months, if not years, so when people see yet another idea thread to solve the cloud problem, it's not greeted with much enthusiasm. It may be a new idea for you, but we've already been through this... many times...

For your reading pleasure... 223 pages of cloud discussions:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...osed-Solutions